Juggernaut Ultra DUO 3 in blue, arrived more purple, Biktrix made it right.

a few hundred bucks
Why not donate the money I paid you to the Maui Strong foundation to help the fire victims here? https://www.hawaiicommunityfoundation.org/maui-strong
Web capture_22-8-2023_202536_www.hawaiicommunityfoundation.org.jpeg

The overlay photo I posted speaks for itself, not at all as described on your website. You gave me the refund so you would not have to deal with a chargeback, so don't come here and tell lies. Here's an idea, post more accurate pictures of what you're selling so you don't continue to have this problem instead of posting your sour grapes attitude for all to see.
View attachment 161154
Like I said in my previous message, only one with this problem is you. And it appears that the problem is now solved. Great!

Sour grapes? Is it blue or purple grapes? Haha.

Attachments

• B0DA1AFE-BFB0-495A-A68C-220F6497CE07.png
    B0DA1AFE-BFB0-495A-A68C-220F6497CE07.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 72
only one with this problem is you
In my opinion, this issue is entirely your fault. IMHO, you are the one that posts misleading photos on your website. How hard would it be to post authentic photos that accurately depict the colors of what your selling?

Last edited:
In my opinion, this issue is entirely your fault. IMHO, you are the one that posts misleading photos on your website. How hard would it be to post authentic photos that accurately depict the colors of what your selling? Also, before this issue arose, why did your staff email me and offer $100 store credit if I post positive feedback about the purchase? I still have the email where it was made explicit that I would get the credit after I post feedback. IMHO, this is a form of fraud on your part. Is this how you want to do business? Now I am left wondering how many buyers that have posted good feedback on your website were, similarly, IMHO, "bribed"?
Unfortunately, metallic colours appear different in different light. It is also seen different by different people (1 in 12 men are colour blind apparently. Read more here: https://www.colourblindawareness.org/colour-blindness/). The colours also appear different on different screens. More on that here: https://www.benq.com/en-us/knowledge-center/knowledge/why-dont-colors-look-the-same-across-different-devices.html#:~:text=Besides the manufacturer or store,due to mass production variation.

We do our best to represent bikes the best we can on our website. Hoping that one of these days with the advent of AI, this problem is better solved. This is also why on our ToS we have a disclaimer about this. You can read that by clicking Terms of Service on any page on our website. Here is a snippet from that:
1692816425936.png

Also, before this issue arose, why did your staff email me and offer $100 store credit if I post positive feedback about the purchase? I still have the email where it was made explicit that I would get the credit after I post feedback. IMHO, this is a form of fraud on your part. Is this how you want to do business? Now I am left wondering how many buyers that have posted good feedback on your website were, similarly, IMHO, "bribed"?
About one of our staff offering you an incentive to write a review - this is the first I have heard of this. I will look into this further as this is not standard practice and definitely not something we do or ask our staff to do. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Though it would have been nicer if it wasn't on a public forum, but hey, if it helps improve my imperfect company, its all good. We improve each day :) ]

I just went through the entire email conversation with you. My staff NEVER offered to incentivise you for a review. They only offered a $100 gift card in good will when you complained about a delay in your shipment. Excerpt here. I am not sure what I'm missing.
1692817146832.png

Last edited:
Read the email about valuing my feedback and waiting for my feedback before issuing the GC. As you are aware I left neutral feedback and no GC was issued. Note this all occurred before the $450 refund was issued or even discussed. Not that I would need the GC anyway as I am no longer going to do business with Biktrix. I will be sending my battery range video soon to solve this issue with main battery going from full charge to less than half charge after a few miles. Hopefully your warranty process is better than the color depictions on your website.

I can't believe this thread is still going.
I've run a small business before and sometimes the business is in the wrong, sometimes not. @roshan - I expect you'd actually sell more bikes shown the new color vs the 'China baby blue' and yeah, you probably should update the site pics IMO (maybe even done already).

Having said that, but sorry OP, but just reading this thread is enough for anyone to squarely internalize - please do not let this person become a customer ever. You literally got free money to go paint to <whatever floats your boat> but the thread keeps going and you continue to argue with a company who literally did everything possible short of doing a one-off custom paint job for you personally. Time to move on, and hope you enjoy your bike.

Back