It is necessary to remove the headlight from the Riese & Muller Nevo

carrera_zol

Region
Europe
Hello everyone. I need information on how to remove the headlight from this Riese & Muller Nevo bike?

If you have experience, please share, because I do not find information on the Internet

photo_2023-11-15_21-36-42.jpg

It’s a nut and a bolt, maybe a wire needs to be disconnected.

Looks like it's a non HS model? If that's the case that light is most likely wired all the way to the drive unit. The HS models have a different headlight and have a high/low feature. Those have a connector near the light so you can extend the wire if the bike is equipped with a front carrier.

The light wires go through the frame, you might be able to pull out some cable to see where the connector is but be very careful so as not to damage the wire.

Why do you need to remove the headlight?

If there are any Riese & Muller Nevo owners here, I would appreciate a step-by-step plan for removing the headlight from this bike.

ya this is a job for the shop as it is connected to the motor and that means a motor drop so not something you want to do it would void your warranty.

I still hope that someone will explain to me step by step how to remove it

My headlight Supernova V521s (5-21V DC/4.8W) and it has a connector like the one in the photo

Perhaps some of you have already had experience removing a headlight from your bike with the connector shown in the photo

Знімок екрана 2023-11-15 234157.png

Should be straightforward based on the last pic. Can you call the shop you bought it from?

For the price of these bikes they should come to your house and remove it, but maybe they can explain over the phone.

I still hope that someone will explain to me step by step how to remove it

My headlight Supernova V521s (5-21V DC/4.8W) and it has a connector like the one in the photo

Perhaps some of you have already had experience removing a headlight from your bike with the connector shown in the photo

View attachment 166468
How do you know it has that connector? mist like it has the connector bosch needs inside. if it has that connector and the joint is not visible it would be someone in the down tube. but I bet it has a bosh connector on it. myself I would take it to the dealer and get them to deal with it.

Back