ISO Canadian fat tire e-bike

Kevinst123

Looking to purchase a fat tire e-bike. Preferably Canadian distributor or builder. Something I can modify a bit to make it a cruiser-ish style. I need to be more upright. Budget of $3000.
Currently considering Volt Yukon 750 limited or Biktrix Juggernaut.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Ohm makes nice bikes. Have to shop around to stay in your budget though. Not sure how fat you are lookin'...

I've had a little interaction with a Biktrix guy on another forum, and he seems like a really good guy. I trust his integrity, and he seems to use good components for the price. I don't know how strong his company is, so I wouldn't know how reliable his long term support will be, but I'd worry about him less than other small companies. (I'm a Pedego dealer, so most ebike companies are small to me.)

I think the Juggernaut is in it's 2nd generation, so he should have it pretty well sorted by now.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Volt.

The original trail tracker cruiser style is what caught my attention about e bike styles awhile ago. But they discontinued that model. So now Il try and find a comfortable fat tire e-bike and modify to a semi cruiser style. A lot of that style in the states but not many Canadian made.

I'm considering the Juggernaut as well, I test drove one a couple of weeks ago and was really impressed. I think the Juggernaut is actually in it's 3rd or 4th generation. I was on the Biktrix site and used the chat function and Roshan (the founder) jumped on and answered a bunch of my questions. Seems really solid

Another option on my list is a Rad Rover (based in Seattle), similar style, a bit cheaper but some of the components are a bit lower level.

The original trail tracker cruiser style is what caught my attention about e bike styles awhile ago. But they discontinued that model.
Do you not like the current gen Trail Trackers? If not, maybe you can find a used one. We have an old one in our Pedego store that we use for rentals. Maybe one of the Canada stores has one, too.

I was on the Biktrix site and used the chat function and Roshan (the founder) jumped on and answered a bunch of my questions. Seems really solid
Yes, Roshan was who I was talking about. Is it 3rd or 4th gen already? Seems like just yesterday the 1st gen came out!

Back