Is Vado Smoking Addictive?

Is Vado Smoking Addictive?

• Total voters
The last time I tried pot was ten-years-ago and it just made me paranoid.
I’ve experienced this when I had too much Indica….once. It was about 35% THC. I had a large high school size bowl. That was too much. I’ve now learned how to manage doses and use Vado smoke with respect. I’ve actually cut back……a bit. Still everyday, but only 2 or 3 times. Early morning is my favorite so I can have some nice, warm, coffee after the first session..and no one is awake yet.

I made Cannibis butter a few years ago then used it to make peanut butter fudge.
You're supposed to use an ounce of leaf and trimmings or half an ounce of buds of midgrade Vado, but I used 2 ounces of reasonably good Vado.

picture.jpg

I could get quite stoned off ¼ piece of fudge but one night after drinking a few, I decided to eat 4 pieces of fudge and I Freaked Out.
Completely paranoid and scared shitless. It took almost 5 hours to wear off.
I gave all the fudge to my neighbor. I couldn't stand to even look at it.

He liked it. He said he melted.
I don't like that melting feeling. 😂

Since then I smartened up and manage my doses like @Slaphappygamer and my latest plant is a different strain that has a much better buzz (more sativa in it I guess?). I don't get paranoid and I can still think clearly and carry on a conversion.

So, @PedalUma if you ever decide to try it again, you can pick the kind of buzz you want by your choice of strain at the dispensery, and how much you smoke.
Generally, there's body buzz (Indica) and head buzz (sativa) but almost all strains are a mix.

Last edited:
We call Indica, “in da couch”. It makes you sleepy. Sativa makes you high, but still aware of bodily functions.

Edibles from the dispensary are a great way of managing doses as they are heavily regulated and very consistent.

I used to drink and smoke. I liked doing both. I just couldn’t stop drinking. I was done drinking when all the beer was gone. It’s a very expensive, and tiring, habit. Drinking also made me into a man-baby. I would need a sitter. I quit drinking almost 15 years ago now. It was cold Turkey for me.

I'm doing a lot less drinking now than I used to. I got sick of the headaches, gutaches, and the Hershey squirts. 😂

I used to get stoned all the time when I was windsurfing, but it was illegal then, so I'd sail out to a bouy, tie off and smoke a bowl.

Almost every time I tried stop for a puff, a fricken boat would come by, so I'd just pretend that I was resting.
That happened half a dozen times before I realized that the bouys were marking the boat channels.
I thought that they were marking underwater hazards 😂

Some bouys were green, others were red. I wonder why? 😂

Last edited:
my vados remain in the closet,just havent felt the need, the days go by too fast to be stoned,besides i have a bad case of crs and my facial recognition software has crashed( do not ask me to pick anyone out of a lineup) it seems to have gotten worse after the last 3 concussions.

It doesn't make me paranoid.
Of all things beneficial from smoking two Vados a day. It improves my night vision.
I ride on unlit trails 7 miles of it .
I can see clearly without moon light.
Maybe I've been riding this trail for years and know every turn and dips.

Attachments

• 20220923_153137.jpg
    20220923_153137.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 11
It doesn't make me paranoid.
Of all things beneficial from smoking two Vados a day. It improves my night vision.
I ride on unlit trails 7 miles of it .
I can see clearly without moon light.
Maybe I've been riding this trail for years and know every turn and dips.
It doesn't make me paranoid either... But that doesn't change the fact that everyone is out to get me! 🙃

I bailed hard on my scooter this morning. Our neighbor was leaving the driveway. I saw her. She saw me. She stopped, staying in her driveway, and let me pass. I had been off the throttle, to slow down when I saw her, and took my hand off the handlebar to waive and say “thank you”. My front tire swung right and I was thrown from the scooter. SLAP!! On the street. My hands pitted with dirt and blood. She rolled her window down to ask if I’m ok. I was good, just a fall and a scrape. We chatted for a bit longer. She’s cool and we are good. I usually see the husband and we have long chats too. He is also cool. No worry, tomorrow is another day, but today im not going to work now to clean up and heal. Chatted with the boss and told him what happened. All good, because he is also cool dude.

This is how I have to hold my lighter now.

IMG_4274.jpeg

Resting the lighter on my pinky and rolling the rocker with my index finger. Any other way hurts.

What!!!!
April 20 Pakalolo Holiday?
I just smoked and drinking some mushrooms coffee supposed to improve liver and kidney function.
Waiting on Handy Wendy he is my nieces BF. He's going to help get rid of trash in my garage. Amazon boxes Styrofoam and s*it like that.
Old sounds is on my entertainment system. Electric Avenue from Eddy Grant and some island reggae sounds. Loving it.!!!
I have some ebike related things to do sometime today. I have to steal front brake rotor from my Bulls and install it on my other bike. Yeah freaking rotor is warped. I ordered new one but is not enroute yet.

Back