Petaluma, CA
I smoke two Vados in the morning I smoke two more at night
I smoke two Vados in the afternoon It makes me feel alright
I smoke two Vados in time of peace And two in time of war
I smoke two Vados before I, I smoke two Vados
Then I smoke two more Smoke two Vados
Is Vado Smoking Addictive?

Last edited:
Yes, yes it is. Smoke 'em if you got 'em in your sights.

Got a light?🔥

I smoked a Vado today at a light. Left that Vado behind.
Watching the Vado vanishing in my rear view mirror, full throttle at 35 mph.
I spotted a cop. So I slowed it down and used my pedals.

Can someone with photoshop skills put two Vados on a pack of rolling papers?
1661381371565.jpeg
1661381375484.jpeg

1661381524294.jpeg

Last edited:
Bob! my all time favorite.
Addictive maybe not. It could be a gateway for some serious addiction for Ebikers with throttle. I mean look at the thrills it gave you smoking a vado with your light weight S Pedalec. I believe vados are capable of 28mph. Vado will give me a run for my money if tried to smoke one riding Da Bull. On my Ridiculous Bike? Yeah It could be very addicting. Leading me to excessive use of throttle just to smoke vados all day long.
I will then need rehabilitation when this happens.
As long as no one is getting hurt. Why not. Let's smoke Vados.
We are going to need one big rolling paper and chopped up Vados. 😆 🤣
problem is he didn't smoke a Vado. He cheated with a throttle . Not strength

News flash - video footage confirms they weren't vados.

View attachment 133232
It did get smoked!
@Zekeer, I will only do a throttle for a disabled person or if someone has a very good reason, like a mom taking two kids up a hill to school. This is what my bikes generally look like. This one has two chain rings so it can be either a Class 3 and do 28 at a cadence of 80 on the 46 ring, or it can be Class 1 using the 36-t ring and climb 15% grades with coastal winds at the same cadence at 5 Mph. It is 38-pounds of mid-drive stealth. It smokes Vados at a cadence over 80.

Attachments

• DSCF0264[1].JPG
    DSCF0264[1].JPG
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCF0273[1].JPG
    DSCF0273[1].JPG
    991.3 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCF0271[1].JPG
    DSCF0271[1].JPG
    841.1 KB · Views: 222
  • DSCF0268[1].JPG
    DSCF0268[1].JPG
    894.4 KB · Views: 240
It did get smoked!
@Zekeer, I will only do a throttle for a disabled person or if someone has a very good reason, like a mom taking two kids up a hill to school. This is what my bikes generally look like. This one has two chain rings so it can be either a Class 3 and do 28 at a cadence of 80 on the 46 ring, or it can be Class 1 using the 36-t ring and climb 15% grades with coastal winds at the same cadence at 5 Mph. It is 38-pounds of mid-drive stealth. It smokes Vados at a cadence over 80.
Looks good! I will post a link on my post so people can come see your work.

I smoked two more this afternoon and I now feel alright. Is there there treatment available for smoking so many Vados each day? Every day?

Looks good! I will post a link on my post so people can come see your work.
Yes, SC please do. Nobody on the EBR forums had any idea of Pedalumas work until you came along (despite him spamming his builds/legs in all sort of unrelated threads). How on earth did EBR survive before Solarcabin (BSC)

That being said, smokin Vados seems like something many of us have in common and can be a very satisfying experience

FWIW, most Vado owners I have encountered have been very nice people which I have had nice conversations with. Im guessing all the Vado a**holes reside in poland as anybody capable of using the EBR search function will quickly realize.

Last edited:
Hi everybody. This is all just for light entertainment. Let's keep it fun.
A Sondors RockStar wore through its original soft tires quickly. It is a heavy and powerful bike. It got these tires today and some new pads. These tires are faster, puncture resistant, and speed rated. Better for smoking two more Vados this afternoon.

Attachments

• RockStarPickUp.JPG
    RockStarPickUp.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 193
Went on routine fitness ride on Da Bull and at the turn around point 10 miles from home I stopped under a tree for water break.
Suddenly I had an urge, like I was Jonesing to smoke a vado. What better place to find a vado than here.
Waited patiently to my disappointment no vado showed up. Only a motor scooter.
Well it's getting a little hot to hunt for vados. Time to pedal home. Catch some NFL action.
You might try faking injury to draw their attention to the bait first.

Back