Is Vado Smoking Addictive?

Is Vado Smoking Addictive?

• Total voters
Be like Cheech & Chong, do alot of Vado smoking 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240712_194511_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240712_194511_Chrome.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 43
Confession: I rode a black (it has a touch of green and a touch of metallic flake) Vado 4.0 home tonight. It was nice, smooth. This is my weekend, Wednesdays & Thursdays, and I get to keep it with the charger. I now work 45-50 hours at a dealer of all high quality eBikes. This Vado is officially a demo bike, ready at all times for rental. Kept super clean daily. My new boss didn't want me riding other bikes in public or at events. It has the battery of the high-end 5.0 but with a more powerful motor than the 3.0. I get to work on eBike problems all day, I build bikes, repair bikes, test ride bikes, and bed breaks several times all day. Never when I have given a guided demo has someone not purchased a new bike. A hilly guided demo=buy. Velotric bikes are selling like mad after the CNN test report. Ride 1 Up is also selling faster than we can build them. The Ride One Up DRT is selling to fire fighters and cops and other butch types because their friends try them and gotta have it. I get to work on eBikes all day, demo them, and bed the new brakes all day. I am riding that Vado 4.0 XL this week and it is fine. Yes, I can make custom private bikes that will smoke it, but the smoothness is hard to compete with. It is a refined bike package with no rough edges. There is nothing wrong with going 35k.

Last edited:
Back