Is Vado Smoking Addictive?

Is Vado Smoking Addictive?

• Total voters
I work at a woodworking shop primarily as CNC operator. Our tool room have something similar to this.
I have used it on my chain. Since @tomjasz razz me for using engine oil to lube my chains. Believe it or not it works very good for dry season. In rainy conditions I needs to apply more.
never thought f that. I hate that even tho9ugh its like water it will clog up of you don't clear the nozzle.

Vado smoke emits,
Pizza eating, commence!

IMG_1540.jpeg

I know a guy who swears by Lemon Pledge on his bikes. He claims that it has penetrating solvents and even cleans his chains with it. Just keep it away from the brakes. I happen to be next to a bike with wooden fenders.
Pledge is a common ‘trick’ for motorcycle plastic and windshield/screen polishing.
Works ok but couldn’t imagine going near a chain with it!

I searched for the off topic, however being lazy, I'm posting the link to Coachella live on Youtube. As a 65 year old, I'm glad I tuned in. It's either teotwawki or bust. I enjoyed a young man named Dominick Fike. Ok, I'll shut up now. Blink 182 comes on soon.

I searched for the off topic, however being lazy, I'm posting the link to Coachella live on Youtube. As a 65 year old, I'm glad I tuned in. It's either teotwawki or bust. I enjoyed a young man named Dominick Fike. Ok, I'll shut up now. Blink 182 comes on soon.

Blink 182, is that the "UFO" fellows Tom Delonge ,band?they have hits UFO or otherwise? My favorite UFO conspiracy song was by'Soul coughing" ( Unmarked Hel ;) icopters)

Speaking of helicopter.

Much Vado, many listens.
My crescent shaped "Vado gummies' give me good sleep- the caveat was I seemed 30degrees off kilter. Thats weird, I got a couple of "Vado hits"from a pipe one day( no more of the schiese) I couldnt trust myself to walk 100 yds much less drive. There is tune called 'Greensleeves as well. what is meant by Greensleeves?

Back