Is a Slime Seal (Tube) Permanent?

You said, and I quote, (the spelling and grammar are yours), "Flat out wont go through a syringe. its just too thick. the tubes that come with them are too lose on Presta valves. so its easy to make a mess."

Anyone with a bit of reading comprehension would probably understand that as 'Flat Out won't go through (any) syringe', not just the syringe you happened to pick. And the tubes that come with them are meant for Schrader valves, not Prestas, so of course you'll make a mess using them with Presta valves. Again, adult supervision.

So it's my fault for not pointing you to an appropriate syringe!?!? And you just admitted that you used the wrong thing. (Not what a competent adult would do.) I'm betting the bottle clearly said that the tube was for Schrader valves. Sound like a reading comprehension issue.

So yeah, now I'm done. Have fun.

TT
I admit I goofed and said A I always do that wet ni mean my my bad I am terrible with communication. but you posted this the nI was taking about muc off not slime.
As for Slime, I really can't imagine how you are managing to clog your valves! Especially repeatedly!! You need to try again with some adult supervision and report back.
so this was worth insulting me for? kinda pathetic really.
I was also being sarcastic about the hose size cause you know you insulted me.

Guys, he's not going to quit unless he has the last word. Getting him to admit he goofed is quite a milestone. I'm good with that. Usually it's all about deflecting blame or twisting the facts. NEVER is it his fault! Here, he was called out for feeding a rookie bad information. When was the last time that was brought up?

E.G. feigning being "insulted".... oh please...... poor baby. Pour yourself a drink, do a little more pouting, and go to bed. Maybe you'll have a better day tomorrow.

Just reporting in. Weather hasn't been great but I did get a few more rides in. Tire is still holding at 50psi. At this point, I consider this seal as "permanent" as a brand new tube. (Yes, eventually it's going to go - pffft! That's why I carry a patch kit and a spare tube.)

Back