Im trying to weed my way through all the info,but, oh my!

Awesome, I've never bought from Lenny's but everyone here seems to have a great experience with them. Good call getting a suspension seat post as well. Pretty sure you're going to love it. Did they have it in multiple frame sizes?

One thing you might want to pick up before your first ride is some Tannus Armour. Super easy to install and they'll keep you from getting flats. Even if you somehow get a flat you can still ride home on them.

Awesome, I've never bought from Lenny's but everyone here seems to have a great experience with them. Good call getting a suspension seat post as well. Pretty sure you're going to love it. Did they have it in multiple frame sizes?

One thing you might want to pick up before your first ride is some Tannus Armor. Super easy to install and they'll keep you from getting flats. Even if you somehow get a flat you can still ride home on them.
As always thanks! They were very nice and super helpful. Yes they did (different sizes) ok, I'll get some! I didnt check to see what tires came on it ,lol. Stay healthy over there on the west side!!

TOMDAV! I pulled the trigger on the BH Atom with crazy Lenny!!! I'm so excited thanks so much for helping me through this process they even threw in a seatpost! Still under $2000
I'd love to see pictures with you on your Frey when you get it thanks again!
not sure how to break this to you but msot of us get a free seatpost with our bikes :D

Hopefully the salesperson threw in a Suntour SP12-NCX as opposed to something akin to vehicle undercoating. ;)

The Atom Street comes with Kenda K193 26 x 1.75 tires. FWIW, I run gravel paths and logging roads just fine with 26 x 2 city tires as long as it's not too wet.

Hopefully the salesperson threw in something good like Suntour SP12-NCX as opposed to something akin to vehicle undercoating. ;)

The Atom Street comes with Kenda K193 26 x 1.75 tires. FWIW, I run logging roads and gravel paths just fine on a bike with 26 x 2 city tires as long as it's not too wet.
It is a suntour, good guess!

I'm curious if you asked about BH warranty and what they might have said given the uncertainty of BH's future e-bike presence in the US?

I wouldn't sweat it. I'm sure Lenny's will do their best to take care of you. Not having a local LBS to purchase from, Lenny's was probably your best option.

Cuttingloose,
Now that you have a new ebike in the works, have you given any thoughts to accessories?

My favorites:
- A mirror. Really helps spotting traffic behind.
- Suspension seat post. Really helps with your own behind.
- Bright lights. Most ebikes already have them. It helps to be seen by drivers.

Lots of other cool accessories. Have fun!

Hoping for the best , they seem repitable
Reputable
Cuttingloose,
Now that you have a new ebike in the works, have you given any thoughts to accessories?

My favorites:
- A mirror. Really helps spotting traffic behind.
- Suspension seat post. Really helps with your own behind.
- Bright lights. Most ebikes already have them. It helps to be seen by drivers.

Lots of other cool accessories. Have fun!
Got the seat post! I'm looking into a mirror next! Thanks!

I foolishly didnt ask

Just go to BHBikes usa web site and under the 'rider support area' you can fill out the owner registration. Registering also extends length of the warranty to 5 years for motor, controller and display. Crazy Lennys is authorized BH dealer. The only thing you'll need off your bike is the serial number.

Cuttingloose, have you had a chance to ride your BH Atom Street yet? Just wondering how you like it so far and how well it fit you at 5.2"?
I like it and it was a positive experience dealing with Lenny's. I feel like I got a good deal and like the bike a lot. Havnt riden it a lot yet as we still have had s ow here until just a few days ago. The fit is good even at 5'2" I got a seat post with suspension so I was a little concerned I wouldnt be able to adjust it enough. But all is well

Back