I think phone cases are getting crazy expensive

Best Buy--About 2 months ago I went into the local Best Buy that I was last in about, oh, over a decade-plus ago......back when a time when I would browse their CD section to check out the latest box set, being that Tower Records went under and out.

Completely different vibe and appearance upon walking in. I needed a new 110ac power supply for my laptop. It was enough to get help but I did wind up with what I thought was an overpriced power supply. I also asked the sales rep about a new battery for my HP laptop, being as I bought the laptop at that very Best Buy in 2011. Nope. No longer stocked and he offered no help as to getting a replacement except "check the internet".

Well, I did him one better and went to the Staples not far from there and got the help I needed. Best Buy is kinda in my rear view mirror. Heck, I don't even think they have a CD section anymore, but I wasn't interested in walking the high tech/high dollar place to find out.....

Best Buy--About 2 months ago I went into the local Best Buy that I was last in about, oh, over a decade-plus ago......back when a time when I would browse their CD section to check out the latest box set, being that Tower Records went under and out.

Completely different vibe and appearance upon walking in. I needed a new 110ac power supply for my laptop. It was enough to get help but I did wind up with what I thought was an overpriced power supply. I also asked the sales rep about a new battery for my HP laptop, being as I bought the laptop at that very Best Buy in 2011. Nope. No longer stocked and he offered no help as to getting a replacement except "check the internet".

Well, I did him one better and went to the Staples not far from there and got the help I needed. Best Buy is kinda in my rear view mirror. Heck, I don't even think they have a CD section anymore, but I wasn't interested in walking the high tech/high dollar place to find out.....
Yeah....BB is just like bike stores now. Well, maybe a bit better. The geeks working in the stores seem to know their stuff but simply don't care.
Bike stores...they don't know the product and don't care either. CN

You're saying you bought a Speck Presidio Grip case and it sucked?
The one I have for an iPhone SE is great. CN
right. all the ones I bought before were great last one was for the 11. though sometimes the ribs peeled off. but this one for the 13pro sucked no grip at all all harder plastic no rubber grippy feel.

I just ordered the new Quad Lock mag case. Not sure if I should have picked the Mous case instead.

Back