I have the Dimanche 29.3 and 29.5 and love them

Luto

Although this brand of bikes are not that popular, I thought I would let other know. They ride really well. I used to tour, on a road bike with a short fork rake, a lot. When I tried various e-bikes, I found them not to be very well handling. I found the R&M ones really terrible for me, more like a moped. Not much in the way of cornering or generally like a very low end badly geometry bike. These gravel bikes work great on the road and trail. The handle well and are stable but maneuverable. I was also told these are the same geometry as the Friday bikes but you should check the geometry. I ride the medium frames.

Although this brand of bikes are not that popular, I thought I would let other know.
I might be well interested in one of Moustache products. The problem is, Moustache has a very weak dealership in my country.

Could always shift to N Z. Have several dealers here for a small country.

I certainly smile everytime i ride it. 1800kms in 6 months. Commuting to work 4.5kms each way. Faster than taking car. Even through winter. Need 10 minute window to dodge rain. Got caight a few times. Ligt jacket and mudguards save the day.

Could always shift to N Z. Have several dealers here for a small country.

I certainly smile everytime i ride it. 1800kms in 6 months. Commuting to work 4.5kms each way. Faster than taking car. Even through winter. Need 10 minute window to dodge rain. Got caight a few times. Ligt jacket and mudguards save the day.

Just to report back to anyone who is considering these bikes. They really like a 90 rpm cadence. I know that is a lot for most people, but if you can do it they fly (plane) along well. 80 cadence versus 90 cadence is pretty large efficiency gain with regard to effort for power-speed.

Just to report back to anyone who is considering these bikes. They really like a 90 rpm cadence. I know that is a lot for most people, but if you can do it they fly (plane) along well. 80 cadence versus 90 cadence is pretty large efficiency gain with regard to effort for power-speed.
I am riding the same motor on another brand's bike and the 90rpm are over their prefered range. When you have the shift down/up indicator enabled you're getting a shift up indication above ~85 rpm
I have not depleted a fully charged battery (625) on any of my rides and I dont intend too. But I am easily geting 120+ km with around 40% still left in the battery. And I live in a very hilly arra with mountains all around.
So I think I am doing something right.

Out of curiosity, I will try to stick more to 85+ rpms on one of my next rides to see if I feel any gains on the estimated range.

I am riding the same motor on another brand's bike and the 90rpm are over their prefered range. When you have the shift down/up indicator enabled you're getting a shift up indication above ~85 rpm
I have not depleted a fully charged battery (625) on any of my rides and I dont intend too. But I am easily geting 120+ km with around 40% still left in the battery. And I live in a very hilly arra with mountains all around.
So I think I am doing something right.

Out of curiosity, I will try to stick more to 85+ rpms on one of my next rides to see if I feel any gains on the estimated range.
That’s pretty good range. I’m assuming low wind. Care to share your weight?

@skritikos, That is great info. I don't have a shift indicator. The 90 rpm for me is what the bike (at 40 pounds) glides best at with or WITHOUT the power on. I do notice, that with power (eco) with a 42 chainring, standing going up hills, 60 is pretty ideal.

Back