"...I got my bike back"

Kevin Fahrner

"My FLX was stolen yesterday. Boomerang was charged up and activated. It sent me a signal, but I was in a meeting and did not have my phone on me. But 6 hours later when I did look at the phone, it told me where the bike was. My wife drove me there. When we arrived the bike was standing in the middle of the sidewalk. Two policemen had a guy in handcuffs. I could not believe the police were that efficient. Especially since I hadn't even called them. Turns out the not so bright crook also stole a brand new BMW. He was putting the bike onto the car rack on the car. The cops thought it was suspicious, so they ran the plates and figured out this was a bad guy.

Anyway, I have my bike back."

– Rocky B., West Los Angeles

Hi Kevin - I've sent a couple of emails recently regarding my unit that stopped communicating (GPS not functioning). Initially you said you'd have to send a new unit. I've heard nothing subsequent to that. My followup email was 7/1/2017 and no response yet. Thanks.

I received my Boomerang replacement today. Haven't had time to mount it yet. Nice service replacing the original unit. Thanks Kevin.

Back