I get to work with Chris king.

fooferdoggie

maybe I should ask for some wheels huh?
I am making a case for this toolset then 50 of them. hey only 240.00 to service your hubs.

I've never had a CK headset go bad or even slightly bad. I've passed them onto multiple frames, beat the living crap out of them and they still work like new. I probably have one or two that are edging up on 30 years old. His products are expensive and worth every penny.

I had hubs on my recumbent years ago it didn't to help the resale value. now I have dt Swiss no special tools and easy to deal with just using your hands.

here are the newest pics this should be the finished design

IMG_0269.jpeg
IMG_0267.jpeg

Very cool, @fooferdoggie! Somehow I like the plywood version better than the solid wood one. The link in post #1 gives a price of $230 for the tools only. How much is the case? Not that I service my own hubs, but I do appreciate fine tools.

Very cool, @fooferdoggie! Somehow I like the plywood version better than the solid wood one. The link in post #1 gives a price of $230 for the tools only. How much is the case? Not that I service my own hubs, but I do appreciate fine tools.
ya me too. easier to deal with here I have to order the boards from Home Depot though I got free shipping. I don't know on the price yet this is the first batch so we will se. but I think it about doubled what I charged from using the wood over the plywood. apple ply is made in Oregon too s that kept it all local.

I finally got a email that they got the caddy live on their page and sold out.
man the price is crazy.

Back