I did the unthinkable.....

Are you sure it's not the bike they're attracted to?
Thanks for bursting my bubble, dude. Guess I should've known from the last time this happened to me.

20190531_195740.jpg

Bought a snazzy black roadster in 2003. Shortly thereafter, an errand took me by the Denver University campus. When a car with 4 coeds pulled up at a light, I saw them smiling and pointing my way. So I smiled back.

At which point, the nearest girl rolled down her window and said with the sweetest smile, "Not you, the car."

Last edited:
He's never pedalling, he's sitting on a couch, and protects himself from the elements with a motorcycle windshield :)

This my new ride,..
No windshield.

20240608_155251.jpg

I've got a ¾" thick Gel Seat cover on top of a Selle Royal spring seat mounted on a Suntour NCX suspension seat post, and that's all mounted to a full suspension e-bike.

20240603_150227.jpg

I've got a pretty cushy ride. 😂

Actually, he should be wearing leather :D I hope he's wearing a motorcycle helmet!

I always wear full length jeans, a jean jacket, gloves, hiking boots, a DOT helmet with a mirror attached, and goggles.

20240619_155425.jpg

It was 31°C today with a humidex of 42°C, but I still wore all my gear.
I ride no-hands for more than ¾'s of my ride, so there's a reasonably good chance that I'm going to be sliding down the gravel road on my butt, so I want the be reasonably protected from road rash. 😂

20240603_145214.jpg

Thanks for bursting my bubble, dude. Guess I should've known from the last time this happened to me.

Bought a snazzy black roadster in 2003. Shortly thereafter, an errand took me by the Denver University campus. When a car with 4 coeds pulled up at a light, I saw them smiling and pointing my way. So I smiled back.

At which point, the nearest girl rolled down her window and said with the sweetest smile, "Not you, the car."

Did you reply " not you, the boy" ( or at least, the cute one)

Back