Hyper-bike Walmart online

I call BS. Counterfeit cells abound. NO WAY GENUINE 35E. Sorry bud.
come to boston put down the cash i will take apart for you if not 35E i will give your monney back, but i have to open up to show you i will tank the cash and get new and you keep old one

come to boston put down the cash i will take apart for you if not 35E i will give your monney back, but i have to open up to show you i will tank the cash and get new and you keep old one
Bluff all you care to. Look around. Fakes abound. The sad fact is some poor n00b might fall for the bluff. Fastech and their ilk in China sell counterfeit shrink wrap. Old news. Any one in the business and many long time builders are well aware.

She’s counting on your bluff and you’ll never open the battery. And confirm wrap date and IR.

The only outside chance and it’s extremely rare Chineses vendors aren’t stupid, is a business gets a sample under the guide of a mega buyer. But never for less than cost.

Please people, better to buy a generic from someone like UPP and at least get a real 1 year warranty.

Last edited:
It's quite possible Jessica Dou sent studebackerjack a one off prototype using 35E cells, hoping he will buy hundreds.
If the case number were know, one could go to UPP and find out what they charge..

It's quite possible Jessica Dou sent studebackerjack a one off prototype using 35E cells, hoping he will buy hundreds.
If the case number were know, one could go to UPP and find out what they charge..
A slim to none possibility. Chinese vendors have heard it all. They know what an EIN is for example. A UPP battery built to industry standards, pure nickel with a balance BMS, is double the price quoted. WITH a limited dealer discount. So we think an owner of a single Joekie/Hiland $900 eBike can by a 10Ah 35E cell pack for $160 plus shipping. And it’s a purportedly custom build?

We do a disservice to EBR readers.suggesting this is a reasonable expectation. Generic cells. Period.

FWIW several well known battery builders my former shop purchased from report 35E cells are in short supply and/or currently premium priced. with genuine 21700 cells competitively priced or lower price per cell.

Current genuine 35E salvage prices are around $3/cell.

Last edited:
35E cells are made in China too but we cant inport them you are great thinkers now everything maybe the price went up in china but jessica Dou would adjust then these company buy millions of batterys i said all i have to saw if you want to talk i can get a price from china from the maker no middle Man and if you buy more the price comes down they make the battery for schwinn joykie hiland hundreds more there are like america use to be in making things hundreds of company's and i would cut the dam thing to show you but why destroy my battery sick

35E cells are made in China too but we cant inport them you are great thinkers now everything maybe the price went up in china but jessica Dou would adjust then these company buy millions of batterys i said all i have to saw if you want to talk i can get a price from china from the maker no middle Man and if you buy more the price comes down they make the battery for schwinn joykie hiland hundreds more there are like america use to be in making things hundreds of company's and i would cut the dam thing to show you but why destroy my battery sick
Sorry poop and Shinola are still both brown.

I guess you know more than those scores of builders and shops with years of experience. You with your single purchase contact...

Enjoy.

1_battery_sux.jpg1-battery.jpg
Here's the two extemes in battery construction from cheapest to one of the best. The low end has a higher risk of cells short circuiting if the glue holding them together lets go. Better batteries use plastic forms. The best batteries use built-in fusing in the interconnects. Neither assembly technique allows cells to be replaced, although it's possible when forms are used.

I just confirmed the wholesale pricing of 35E cells. PLEASE, people. NO ONE is selling 32ea 35E cells in a pack for $160. At the very best pricing, it's over $100 in cells. No case, BMS, or profit.

Yeah my hyperbike had to replace the rear to railer because it was so cheap kept poppin the chain off , I had a used one off another bike put it on there never had problems afterwards , yeah had to change the seat, had to modify the seat post because it wouldn't stay in place with my weight , Add a wireless pedometer it ,

Wal Mart has again listed the 700 step thru for$ 398, if you are a bit smaller and live on mostly flat ground, this can be the "gateway" drug to ebike addiction.

I mean I can buy a whole hyper bike for 400 bucks including shipping , they want 200 bucks for a extra battery , and can I get a whole bike for $400 ,what to do, I get my extra battery in a whole new bike what to do ,I've seen some of these end up on Craigslist or marketplace people trying to sell them after they get them unused , And you're lucky to get 300 bucks out of them , People say well you can get them at Walmart for 400 , Yeah I tried to sell mine but decided to keep it , Because people can get them so cheap the only selling point is just tell them that they don't have to assemble it it's already put together , And you have to adjust the derailer yourself it doesn't come fully adjusted ,

Last edited:
I mean I can buy a whole hyper bike for 400 bucks including shipping , they want 200 bucks for a extra battery , and can I get a whole bike for $400 ,what to do, I get my extra battery in a whole new bike what to do ,I've seen some of these end up on Craigslist or marketplace people trying to sell them after they get them unused , And you're lucky to get 300 bucks out of them , People say well you can get them at Walmart for 400 , Yeah I tried to sell mine but decided to keep it , Because people can get them so cheap the only selling point is just tell them that they don't have to assemble it it's already put together , And you have to adjust the derailer yourself it doesn't come fully adjusted ,
Have let some nice and not-so-nice bikes go for about 20% of what it cost Me. some people gave me good return( thanks ScOOter) and others just lowballed me. WalMart has one thing in their favor a good return policy, have taken around 3 bikes back and got refunded only asked"is there anything wrong with it) You can actually buy 2 at the sale price and have an extra battery and plenty of spares.I watched a Youtube video from an owner of one of these and to be honest for His needs the little bike was good enough.

For $398, it's a true class 1 with no throttle, and no place in the controller to attach one. The battery is pretty small, no? 36V and maybe 10ah? But it has disk brakes and the usual Shimano 7-speed Tourney in the back. Probably as good as my 1990 Trek conversion and less money.

For $398, it's a true class 1 with no throttle, and no place in the controller to attach one. The battery is pretty small, no? 36V and maybe 10ah? But it has disk brakes and the usual Shimano 7-speed Tourney in the back. Probably as good as my 1990 Trek conversion and less money.
Shouldn't be that hard to parallel a battery.

Yeah I've tried to look for a cheaper than $200 battery , I'm not sure how you wire it in , Can you put one of those skateboard batteries in it I can get those for like less than 100 bucks , They're the same specs

Not quite. V-brakes, low-geared six-speed, grungy LED light-only control panel, 'on-off' controller, and a 36v 7.8ah battery for a range of ~20 miles on medium assist. If you're savvy, Hyper does make a scooter-style ebike (Ultra) that uses an identical-sized, 36v 10.2ah battery that will work so not as bad for a $200 battery to carry as a range extender. Really, without the battery, the bike 'is' only worth about $200. The parts are of the lowest possible quality and a real tank to pedal without electric assist.

But for $398 (only light blue color), it is also the absolute cheapest new ebike available and easily a better alternative to a conversion kit. The biggest attraction is, as stated, that extra-cost warranty (which will invariably be needed). Of course, the warranty is now through 'Squaretrade' (i.e., Allstate) so, unlike before, you have to jump through hoops to get it honored.

For starters, they make you take the bike to a LBS to attempt repair. As one might imagine, there aren't many (if any) repair shops willing to touch a cheap, Chinese Walmart ebike with non-standard, lowest-quality parts. So, you have to get them to type up something on the LBS' letterhead and forward it to them for a refund.

Hyper does make a scooter-style ebike (Ultra) that uses an identical-sized, 36v 10.2ah battery ?Yeah I went to the hyper V bike site didn't see anything about a battery like this , unless you're talking about the manufacture of batteries for hyper , and all theirs fits schwinn , I was just trying to look for a cheaper then $200 for a backup or a second battery ,

Back