Hibike sduro trecking 2021

Aki

Region
Europe
hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, I joined today. I have a question, since I have a Hibike sdro trreking bike in 2021, does anyone know what a little hole is used on the bike frame, I almost bought a bike so I don't know
2EE2F792-1757-4797-BDBB-1EC1E0E2CD5C.jpeg

hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, I joined today. I have a question, since I have a Hibike sdro trreking bike in 2021, does anyone know what a little hole is used on the bike frame, I almost bought a bike so I don't know

Welcome Aki!

Those just provide access to route cables and wires through the frame as needed. On older models like my Haibike the rear brake and shifter cables are routed through the top tube instead through the down tube like yours.

The bottom hole might provide access for a battery cable if Yamaha/Haibike ever offer a range extender option to fit the MRS. My Bosch powered bike doesn't have that hole but does have a plug on top of the motor to route the range extender battery cable.

Добродошао Аки!

Они само омогућавају приступ кабловима и жицама за пролаз кроз оквир по потреби. На старијим моделима као што је мој Хаибике, каблови задње кочнице и мењача пролазе кроз горњу цев, уместо кроз доњу цев попут ваше.

Доња рупа може пружити приступ каблу за акумулатор ако Иамаха / Хаибике икада понуди опцију проширивача домета која одговара МРС. Мој бицикл на Босцх погон нема ту рупу, али има утикач на врху мотора за усмеравање кабла батерије продужитеља домета.
thank you very much. I just wondered what they are for and I searched on yotube and I didn't find it. Thanks

question for everyone in the group, how do you maintain your e bike, is it smart for tearing to use karcher oc3 of 5 bar? Currently from chemistry I use WD 40 Bike for cleaning brakes, chain oil…

question for everyone in the group, how do you maintain your e bike, is it smart for tearing to use karcher oc3 of 5 bar? Currently from chemistry I use WD 40 Bike for cleaning brakes, chain oil…
For my Haibike Full FatSix frame, I'll wax it with a good car wax several times a year. After most every ride, I'll use an auto detailing spray from Griots Garage and wipe it off; trying to avoid hitting the brake rotors. If I do, a quick wipe down prevents any brake issues.

For the chain, I found a dry lubricant, either DuPont Chain Saver (formulated exclusively for motorcycle chains) or Finish Line Dry Lubricant with Teflon, works the best for me. BTW, both products are pretty much one and the same as DuPont licensed this product to Finish Line to manufacture. It drys to a wax-like coating that sheds dirt and grit very well. A wet oil on the chain will quickly gather dirt on the links.

All of these products are based out of the American market, but I'm sure an equivilant product can be found in your homeland. For the record, most everyone has their own favorite brand of chain lube that provides them with good service.

Best of luck with your H-Bike. I love my 2016 Full FatSix, still going as strong today as when I picked her up back then.

For my Haibike Full FatSix frame, I'll wax it with a good car wax several times a year. After most every ride, I'll use an auto detailing spray from Griots Garage and wipe it off; trying to avoid hitting the brake rotors. If I do, a quick wipe down prevents any brake issues.

For the chain, I found a dry lubricant, either DuPont Chain Saver (formulated exclusively for motorcycle chains) or Finish Line Dry Lubricant with Teflon, works the best for me. BTW, both products are pretty much one and the same as DuPont licensed this product to Finish Line to manufacture. It drys to a wax-like coating that sheds dirt and grit very well. A wet oil on the chain will quickly gather dirt on the links.

All of these products are based out of the American market, but I'm sure an equivilant product can be found in your homeland. For the record, most everyone has their own favorite brand of chain lube that provides them with good service.

Best of luck with your H-Bike. I love my 2016 Full FatSix, still going as strong today as when I picked her up back then.
thanks for the advice, I am currently using Wd40 Bike, I was thinking between them and Mucc off but I read on the forums that it is a bit strong for the bike. dirt because I drive it every day to work and shopping.
I would like to buy a karcher oc3 is it ok to wash the bike, people say it is ok because there are not many bars

I would like to buy a karcher oc3 is it ok to wash the bike, people say it is ok because there are not many bars
Don't direct the spray at any axles, that is, wherever bearings are involved!

thanks for the advice, I am currently using Wd40 Bike, I was thinking between them and Mucc off but I read on the forums that it is a bit strong for the bike. dirt because I drive it every day to work and shopping.
Not sure of the pressure behind that Karcher power washer. Maybe consider a hand pump sprayer popular in gardening as an alternative. And like Stefan said, stay away from all bearings but especially, the motor, controller and display mount and their wires exiting in and out of them.

Back