Hi everyone, my name is Mike, and it’s a pleasure meet y’all and be a member of this forum!

BigMikesBikes

Region
Canada
I have a 2020 NCM Moscow Plus, and I’ve went from being a dumb drywaller, to an unpaid expert e-mtb technician lol. It’s hard to find timely service this time of year, all the shops what to keep my bike for a week or more, sorry not gonna happen. Anyways, I know how difficult it is to find specific maintenance information on the NCM bikes, so I hope I can provide my own experiences and tips, as well as learn something new about these bikes and others.

Hello everyone I'm new to this e bike my brother gave me one after I had a hart attack I know little about e bike learning every day I have many questions don't know where to start

Sorry about that my brother gave me a250 vaimart that he built he's son took it on vacation and it's never bin the same got it in February I love the bike but can't go more the quarter throttle and it shuts down I have to unplug the battery and plug it back in to rideits no fun.

Sorry about that my brother gave me a250 vaimart that he built he's son took it on vacation and it's never bin the same got it in February I love the bike but can't go more the quarter throttle and it shuts down I have to unplug the battery and plug it back in to rideits no fun. One thing there are no bike shops near me I'm in alabama

Looks like you’re gonna have to be your own e-bike mechanic like me lol. These bikes are pretty simple, they aren’t cars or trucks. Between this forum, and the University of YouTube, you should be able to find a solution to your problems.

Back