Help debugging 0 MPH with Bafang M620 & 860c display

Yeah, from the Frey "Smooth Tuning" page:

So from this it would appear that which subset of the 9 PAS levels is chosen is not the only difference between Sport and Eco.
I've never seen that claim backed up or refuted by anyone else. I'm assuming it was written in error.....

Further, I'm running the Frey "Smooth" tune using a 750c display - which does not enable the ECO or Sport modes, and it runs just fine....

I've never seen that claim backed up or refuted by anyone else. I'm assuming it was written in error.....
Well, I know for a fact that the Ultra motor controller supports different settings on the Pedal Assist and Throttle pages for Sport and Eco, as my EggRider shows some of the parameters have different values when I switch between Sport and Eco and look at the same settings pages.

So, it ain't just odd/even on the PAS levels, and this leads credence to Frey's statement, IMHO.

Last edited:
Well, I know for a fact that the Ultra motor controller supports different settings on the Pedal Assist and Throttle pages for Sport and Eco, as my EggRider shows some of the parameters have different values when I switch between Sport and Eco and look at the same settings pages.

So, it ain't just odd/even on the PAS levels, and this leads credence to Frey's statement, IMHO.
Well, let's hope we can find some better documentation some day.....

Back