Help chose Ebike full suspension 29" Bosch motor

Help chose Ebike full suspension 29" Bosch motor

• Total voters

Notarusa

Please I need help for good choose an Ebike
Motor Bosch (CX or HS) Full suspension and 29" wich model recommend me?
Thanks

I'd opt for a KTM any day of the week, but sadly they don't directly offer a 29" off the shelf. The 27.5 plus tyre size bikes come out at 29" but that might not be what you are aiming for.

What type of terrain are you intending to ride on?

There aren't too many full suspension 29er's with the Bosch system. One is the Bulls Twenty9 E FS 3 RSI, you might want to check it out.

I suspect that some of it has to do with 29er's being generally fast cross country bikes, which suits the role of a hardtail. There are certainly plenty of 29er hardtail eMTB's available, and up until this thread I hadn't ever given this any consideration.

Edit... The diagram below shows the comparison between the various sizes.

Wheelsize.jpg

Last edited:
I've test ridden a number of haibikes with both Yamaha and Bosch.. The Bosch is a much more enjoyable ride, even thought the specs on the Yamaha look better on paper.. Experience is the true test.

The one I liked the best was the 2017 Full Seven S 7.0 .. 28 mph top very smooth and weighs less than the competition.. .I think it's a 650 tire but they have one in a 29er.. 650 is much better imo, but to each their own!

I'd opt for a KTM any day of the week, but sadly they don't directly offer a 29" off the shelf. The 27.5 plus tyre size bikes come out at 29" but that might not be what you are aiming for.

What type of terrain are you intending to ride on?
All terrain, street, mountain, off road..: for enjoy . thanks

When you start to narrow your choice down, I would suggest that you ask the dealer some direct questions in relation to the replacement cost of the following items.

Front drive sprocket.

Any idler sprocket and bearing that may be fitted.

The rear mech hanger.

Rear suspension bearing and bush kit.

The reason for asking these questions, is that it might save you a nasty shock come service time, or in the event of a fall in the case of the rear mech hanger.

Also be very wary of the claims that are being made in respect of range, and watch out for 400wh batteries being fitted to the CX motor. It is not a good combination in respect of range.

Last edited:
Back