Hello to everyone!

Greetings from the Central Pennsylvania mountains! What a great site to help a novice - ebiker like me.
I own a Trek Verve+ step through and love it. We live on top of a BIG hill and at age 72 after two brain surgeries, 2 frozen shoulders, septic shock and a blown back from rugby I couldn't keep with my wife and friends biking. The Verve has fixed that! I bike a couple of miles daily to the gym and get a hell of a workout returning back up that hill.
Life is great!

Jeff ...

Welcome! I bought my first ebike at 72 - it took ten years off my age and I’m now stuck at 62. Having spent my youth in a rugby-crazed country, I know a bit about the sport and its dangers. From my late teens until I left that place, I raced bikes very successfully (mainly because there wasn’t much competition).

Many (most?) of the threads and posts in the EBR Forum are somewhat esoteric and filled with fascinating jargon and SI symbols relating to motors and batteries - Wh, Nm, W, Ah - but the most interesting posts are often those featuring our bikes and where and how we ride them.

Reveal as much of your person as you wish, but please add photos to this thread that you started and to the thread titled Show Us Your Best Pic which has more than six hundred posts.

... David

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff -

Welcome! I bought my first ebike at 72 - took ten years off my age and I’m now stuck at 62. Having spent my youth in a rugby-crazed country, I know a bit about the sport and its dangers. From my late teens until I left, I raced bikes very successfully (mainly because there wasn’t much competition).

David
I am going to like this group!

I am going to like this group!
You're in the right place. We'd all like to see pictures of your bike and adventures, if you have them. I'll add one from your back yard, Stony Valley RR grade at the Appalachian Trail.

Screenshot_20180614-000501.jpg

Back