Hello from Norway

Egre

Region
Europe
Hello, and thanks for letting me into this community. I own two ebikes. One new Turbo Levo 2020 and one Haibike Sduro 2016. I have some Technical problems with my Haibike and hope to get support through this community. Can someone please direct me to a good thread where I can share my Haibike Yamaha problem relater to error messages in the display. Thanks and regards

Hello, and thanks for letting me into this community. I own two ebikes. One new Turbo Levo 2020 and one Haibike Sduro 2016. I have some Technical problems with my Haibike and hope to get support through this community. Can someone please direct me to a good thread where I can share my Haibike Yamaha problem relater to error messages in the display. Thanks and regards
Welcome! What part of Norway? Wife's hometown is Balestrand.

Velkommen - I once owned a boat built in Hemnesberget at the mouth of Rana Fjord

Photo taken in Alaska
N Sawyer Explorer.jpg

Welcome to EBR. As @Dallant pointed out the Haibike thread, you could also post in the advanced forum for maintenance and repair. And since you live on a mountain, people would love to see pictures of where you ride.

Back