Hello from Houston - GXi

TexGXi

Hi fellow Gocyclers - I recently purchased a GXi from a dealer here in Houston last week. My longest ride has been 20 miles - along the Houston bike trail from The Heights, to downtown, around Buffalo Bayou and back. I had my GXi set on custom with a lot of assistance - ended the ride with 40% left on the battery.

Today, I turned off the predictive mode - really couldn't get the hang of that mode and found it more frustrating than helpful. Definitely like the bike more with it off. I also changed my bike to Type 2 for the throttle capability.

Attaching a pic from a ride along the bayou and bike trail today - around 11 miles with 70% left on the battery (and a bit less assistance but used the throttle mode a few times).

Attachments

• Houston GXi.jpeg
    Houston GXi.jpeg
    434.7 KB · Views: 495
Cool bike.
I am often tempted to get a GoCycle just for the ability to put it my suv and go anywhere.

Cool bike.
I am often tempted to get a GoCycle just for the ability to put it my suv and go anywhere.
Thanks. There is also a Brompton electric in the house. It definitely has a smaller footprint and is easier to load up. I've had each in my Audi with no issues.

Take care.

Thanks. There is also a Brompton electric in the house. It definitely has a smaller footprint and is easier to load up. I've had each in my Audi with no issues.

Take care.

Which bike do you think is lighter?
No only do I have wimpy arms, but also a minor disability of my left wrist. Lifting these ebikes is a challenge for me.

Back