Hello from a newbie.

Jim Mass

I and my buddy (both ages 74) have been researching for about 4 months. Now its question time to help with a decision. Thanks to all in advance for your suggestions.

Some items that could be helpful in finding meaningful suggestions should include.

Bikes you’ve consider
Terrain you’re riding on
Distance you anticipate riding
Any physical limitations
Your location
Budget

Yes Chris, the first hour or so after registering I was "stumbling" around in the Forum and posted the above before I "sort of" figured out what I was doing. The second post had the detail you would all need to advise me.

Thanks Kurt, Last week I sold my small off road toy a 1988 Suzuki Samurai. My body can't take the pounding of small vehicles on washboard roads anymore. From this point I plan to spend more time e-biking as I live in the hills and riding a regular bicycle is just too difficult. at this age.

Yes you are both correct. Yesterday we took a trip to Newport Beach and rented 3 RAD's - City step-thru, Rover, and the folding model with the geared motor. The "City step-thru" does 90% of what the Magnum "cruiser" does and its $400 less expensive. We rode for two hours and received a $50 cash back on our $75 rental bill for 2 units). My friend got $50 cash back on his rental. My new favorite so far - RAD City Step-thru.

Back