Declan Reidy
New Member
- Region
- Europe
Hi there,
My bike is a Scott Addict RC eRide 10. I have 2 questions:
1. About charging the main battery, the shop tell me never to charge it more than 80% and never let it go below 20%.
I can't find any mention of that in the manuals that came with the bike. So Is this true or false?
Question 2
In the Scott Manual, on page 22, it says "Fully discharge your rechargeable battery every three months and recharge it then immediately. This calibrates the capacity indicator and restores its accuracy". Should I be doing this?
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Declan Reidy
My bike is a Scott Addict RC eRide 10. I have 2 questions:
1. About charging the main battery, the shop tell me never to charge it more than 80% and never let it go below 20%.
I can't find any mention of that in the manuals that came with the bike. So Is this true or false?
Question 2
In the Scott Manual, on page 22, it says "Fully discharge your rechargeable battery every three months and recharge it then immediately. This calibrates the capacity indicator and restores its accuracy". Should I be doing this?
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Declan Reidy