Handlebar bike mirrors?

I'm with Mike, really like the wide view and wide angle mirror of the Mirrycle Mountain Mirror. It sits far enough out to give a decent view and with the adjustable arms, it can be set so that your arm isn't in the way and folded in for safe transport. Not particularly pricey, either, under $20 most places. If you break the mirror or extension arm, you can just purchase those parts separately without having to toss the whole thing; that's unusual for an accessory.

View attachment 9725

I just bought my second one. Apparently someone else liked it enough to steal it while my bike was at the train station.

I've been benefiting from Mirrycle Mountain Mirrors on 4 different bikes for the past 7 years. Put them on both mine and my partner's radrover. I just don't feel safe on a bike out on the streets without a mirror. This one works well for me and I find it a good value. Sorry to hear someone would take it, but it is simple held in by a hex bolt.

Ergotec M-99 mirror from Humpert, part number 65174, which requires a bar end adapter, part number 65178.

Another vote for the Ergotec M-99. Got it after reading about it on this forum. Very solid mirror with a great view. Got it from xxcycle.com

Back