Haibike XDURO Trekking

Bicyclista

New to this forum and to electric bikes, although I have been riding regular bikes for more than half a century.

Another Haibike (besides he 29er hardtail) that caught my interest is the Trekking, and I was able to test ride a Trekking Pro Low Step today. A lot of fun! And it appears to have enough power to help one climb steep long hills. I tried a 52cm frame low step, and the standover height was not a problem. However, the top tube seemed a bit long.

The on-line geometry chart that Currie Tech has is helpful, but it lacks one key measurement: standover height. Can somebody tell what the standover height is for

1. The standard 48 cm. Trekking
2. The low-step 48 cm. Trekking
3. The low-step 44 cm. Trekking

Thank you in advance! With the 2015 models on sale right now, I might must go for one of these.

New to this forum and to electric bikes, although I have been riding regular bikes for more than half a century.

Another Haibike (besides he 29er hardtail) that caught my interest is the Trekking, and I was able to test ride a Trekking Pro Low Step today. A lot of fun! And it appears to have enough power to help one climb steep long hills. I tried a 52cm frame low step, and the standover height was not a problem. However, the top tube seemed a bit long.

The on-line geometry chart that Currie Tech has is helpful, but it lacks one key measurement: standover height. Can somebody tell what the standover height is for

Thank you in advance! With the 2015 models on sale right now, I might must go for one of these.
Did you ever get this answered?

I've not seen this listed for any bike.

One dealer told me that the standard 52cm Trekking standover height is 74 cm. He also said that the low-step 48cm standover height is 69cm. However, he did not have the measurement for the standard 48cm.

Another dealer said that the "approximate" standover height of the 44cm low-step is 28 inches, or about 71cm. This is odd if the first dealer is correct about the 69cm standover for the 48cm low-step. It would make the standover of the 44 taller than the 48, and that can't be! I have a feeling that the standover height of the 44cm low-step is probably around 66cm.

Appeal to all electric bike manufacturers: please list the frame sizes AND standover heights of all your models. After all, if it doesn't fit you wouldn't wear it or ride it, would you?

Back