Group Order suggestion for RAD Power Bikes to save money

Byung

I'm planning to buy a RADMINI ebike in Los Angeles. If anybody wants to join the group order in order to save some money (discount, shipping charge), then please let me know.
I think Thanksgiving and Black Friday are the ideal time for the best deal, but we can order earlier depending on the situation.

I'm planning to buy a RADMINI ebike in Los Angeles. If anybody wants to join the group order in order to save some money (discount, shipping charge), then please let me know.
I think Thanksgiving and Black Friday are the ideal time for the best deal, but we can order earlier depending on the situation.
Hi Byung, I'm in Santa Barbara, let me know how it goes.
On the rad site it shows a guy in Port Hueneme for test rides, I'm thinking of going out next weekend to check it out

Hi Cindy, You're the first contacting me for the group order. I haven't done any testing riding, I saw many good feedback in internet (YouTube, etc.) on RadMini. When are you planning to buy? Do you want join the group order? If yes, then I'll post my phone number in this place.

You can test ride a Rad Mini in Newport Beach at this bike rental place on Balboa Island.......I forgot the name of the place but the company will have the name of the place. It cost $25 to take it out for an hour and then they give you a online voucher for $50 off your purchase.

You can test ride a Rad Mini in Newport Beach at this bike rental place on Balboa Island.......I forgot the name of the place but the company will have the name of the place. It cost $25 to take it out for an hour and then they give you a online voucher for $50 off your purchase.
Thanks for the info, but no time to visit so far (1+ hour drive from my home), maybe before Thanksgiving day.

Hi Cindy, You're the first contacting me for the group order. I haven't done any testing riding, I saw many good feedback in internet (YouTube, etc.) on RadMini. When are you planning to buy? Do you want join the group order? If yes, then I'll post my phone number in this place.

Hi Byung, I'm planning to make a purchase probably next month, I recently changed jobs and now have a 6 1/2 mile commute, so I'm ready to start bike commuting. But I'm in no rush, when are you planning on doing the group order?

Hi Byung, I'm planning to make a purchase probably next month, I recently changed jobs and now have a 6 1/2 mile commute, so I'm ready to start bike commuting. But I'm in no rush, when are you planning on doing the group order?
I'm planning just before Thanksgiving or Black Friday. It looks like we can do group order.

Cindy, I called RAD Power Bikes company today, and was told that they are planning some discount on Cyber Monday (Nov 28). And also they just announced RADCITY ebike as a new model. I still prefer folding style.

Cindy, I called RAD Power Bikes company today, and was told that they are planning some discount on Cyber Monday (Nov 28). And also they just announced RADCITY ebike as a new model. I still prefer folding style.
Great! I saw the new bike, I'm intrigued.

Oh thanks! I'll give him a call.
Cindy, I had a testing ride on Radmini the other days. The bike was powerful (750W) and comfortable with fat tires. But it's too heavy (61 lbs) for me to lift up (and down) to the car trunk. And I had back pain issue from time to time, so I think Radmini is not for me.
Cindy, sorry for quitting the group order even though I suggested.

Cindy, I had a testing ride on Radmini the other days. The bike was powerful (750W) and comfortable with fat tires. But it's too heavy (61 lbs) for me to lift up (and down) to the car trunk. And I had back pain issue from time to time, so I think Radmini is not for me.
Cindy, sorry for quitting the group order even though I suggested.
Sorry to hear it Byung, guess I better start working out :)
Where did you do your test ride?
Let us know what you end up getting.

Sorry to hear it Byung, guess I better start working out :)
Where did you do your test ride?
Let us know what you end up getting.
Here is the address for the test ride. My other options Magnum folding bike and e-Joe epik.
----
333 Marine Ave, Newport beach, CA.

Back