Groundbreaking Trike?

It seems you are the only one to come up with that conclusion.ody backing me up here
Nah, I'm just the only one here who has had ridden that same trike, got hurt on it myself...and who didn't blame anyone (especially my government) but the latter.
Personal responsibility is pretty much dead in 2023 and this thread is as good as an example as any.

I'm not going to do your research for you.
My Soletri/Herotri research is sitting in the garage waiting to be sold for the next groundbreaker...which will likely boast the same heavy duty frame, dual suspension (two rear cylinders) and a minimum1000 watt mid drive with rear wheels which (necessarily) operate independently.
Hint: Addmotor is already on it if research isn't your thing. ;)

Nah, I'm just the only one here who has had ridden that same trike, got hurt on it myself...and who didn't blame anyone (especially my government) but the latter.
Personal responsibility is pretty much dead in 2023 and this thread is as good as an example as any.
I didn't blame the government. You did. I accepted my injuries as my fault. You are putting your words into my situation and you are wrong. The government part was them realizing the safety of the configuration and they did something before more people got hurt. But go ahead and selectively pick this apart to make you feel like a mental giant.

Dude you are the most toxic thing on this forum. You pull out the trump card everytime someone has a valid point and you degrade them. If anyone slightly has a negative point (justified point worth talking about like an adult), you selectively quote them to make you sound better. Also on your repeat post of this were you are taunting people, you misquoted the addmotor site to declare a 3100 cell battery.
First of all that is wrong it is a 3200 cell battery. (according to the site, check, prove me wrong. or edit your post to make you look smart)
Second of all what the f is a 3200 cell battery? did they mean 3200 mah? Because if that is the case those are the 18650 cells that are becoming obsolete.
You have not addressed this one yet. Is it because you have no idea? You seem to know everything out there, how could you make such an honest mistake of a fat finger like this one. And no answer about the battery cells.

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 11.48.19 AM.png

Still loving our groundbreaking Soletri trike despite all of the haters attempting to both derail and yes kill not only the thread itself (as evidenced above) but any and all favorable opinions put forward.
Until someone else brings forward a trike for this amount of money (delivered) boasting a frame built like a brick poop house: this much power and this much battery at 750W/20Ah respectively; a seat that is moddable/comfortable/easy to adjust your ass upon: 2-up capability with solid driver/passenger footwells and a 450 pound capacity floating on 4" tires...put up or shut up.

Meanwhile, we're taking long beautiful trips through the woods, hauling cargo like no tomorrow and fishing with ALL of our gear on the piers.
Yes we are indeed resting (sidesaddle) in peace on our Soletri while watching the sun go down night after night.
Try it...you'll like it.

Trikes and quadricycles always have been the future of this sport and now economic driver fueled by recent jumps in technology.
If you are not able to grasp the future of what will be and how we will get there through frame, drive and suspension advances (let alone everything else relevant/about to be demonstrated yet again on June 16th) your statement above will pretty much seal your educational fate.

It was pretty easy back in the day:
Show me what's better or you're simply ignored.
Here’s to your future:

Shhhh. I already brought this up. You'll become part of the new insult that he threw at me about government oversight and not being man enough to accept my fate.

That’s ok. I’m late to the party. He can argue about the government’s laws, but there is no getting around the laws of physics.

The world is full of Flat Earthers and people that think that three wheels are stable and force vectors are a left wing conspiracy. The only thing that will be breaking ground will be his face if he tries to turn at any more than a walking pace. Narrow tricycles are an accident waiting to happen.

Interesting to see Addmotor discounting their wildly popular (yet long in the tooth) recumbent style trike plus their yet to be released Grandson M340T after the Soletri sold like hotcakes according to one buyer who settled for a near identical Herotri. With Addmotor far and away leading the industry in terms of trike seating/positioning choices (remember the title of this thread/those who couldn't name anything better turning to insults?) let's hope that the Soletri/Herotri design survives any possible thinning of the herd model-wise for monetary reasons alone.
For Addmotor if they are listening:
Take your 1000W mid-drive and what-should-be-standard-everywhere split rear differential...and simply design both in to the Soletri/Herotri plus your semi-recumbent M360. Kill the M340T after the first container due to its butt ugly nature. Give the M360 a facelift...or at least plenty of extra wire for us to do handlebar mods which can easily reach back to the rider in a somewhat reclined positio
Not quite ape hanger territory but hey...modded handle bars might feel/look pretty cool to many lounged out against a rear backrest...
... **and** even the mere thought of you releasing a trike which could be modded with dangerous ape bars; turning mild mannered cyclists in to Hell's Angel etrikers (like I did when I rode those banned 3-wheeled atvs)...
...would just frost the asses of those above hating trikes in the first place...which would in turn bring great joy and pleasure to many here on this forum. ;)

Received the phone holder, front basket and cargo box for our Soletri which all look to be of acceptable quality for the money. This trike is still holding up well. No issues to date. I don't like the location nor hard pushing button for the battery on/off switch yet on the flip side...nobody will likely just push a button and ride off with it given these two minor abnormalities. It's just plain fun to putter around with and narrow enough that you don't bother others on narrow causeways or piers. We have been surprised at the number of people who enjoy the looks of it and the full suspension concept pretty much every time that we take it out.
Shhhh. I already brought this up. You'll become part of the new insult that he threw at me about government oversight and not being man enough to accept my fate.
When you are insulted in regards to the concept of freedom from government oversight while insisting that government is responsible for protecting you from anything let alone the determination of your fate ...that refreshing progressive KoolAid starts tasting pretty darn good.
Nothing to do with the above...yet this song about our fellow Americans escaping government oppression just came to mind (I don't think that Aaron has ever worried about owning a three wheeler either for some reason): ;)

The sell.
You know, it's funny.
I go up on the internet, buy a groundbreaking trike for a decent price with a whole lot of features not previously offered...TAKE THE TIME TO SHARE SAID EXPERIENCE (which is what constituted a forum not that long ago before the 'safe space'/ "I want a therapy pony!" generation arrived)...and now every tell-it-like-it-is-'no'-you-are-not-getting-a-participation trophy-or-cookie forum member is the devil himself.

...so here is the question that Addmotor's new sub-$2K foldable trike with split rear differential and 750W rear drive motor (not to mention 20Ah battery and likely more speeds than at least the Lectric XP) obviously begs:
Who is making anything better with this many features at this price point?

Groundbreaking.

I guess we need an EBR review of this trike.
Some of us know of the cost to build a quality ebike.
So, for this $2000 trike, show us the bike before we bite.

You know, it's funny.
I go up on the internet, buy a groundbreaking trike for a decent price with a whole lot of features not previously offered...TAKE THE TIME TO SHARE SAID EXPERIENCE (which is what constituted a forum not that long ago before the 'safe space'/ "I want a therapy pony!" generation arrived)...and now every tell-it-like-it-is-'no'-you-are-not-getting-a-participation trophy-or-cookie forum member is the devil himself.
Actually, you asked people to be critical, (your third post on the thread:

“...we would also appreciate any no-holds-barred commentary concerning the negative aspects of our purchase or any alternative product that should have been considered. We are old and can (somehow) take it!!!. (no snowflake-inspired therapy pony required). ;)

Then you attacked people if they did exactly what you asked of them.

Last edited:
Actually, you asked people to be critical, (your third post on the thread:

“...we would also appreciate any no-holds-barred commentary concerning the negative aspects of our purchase or any alternative product that should have been considered. We are old and can (somehow) take it!!!. (no snowflake-inspired therapy pony required). ;)

Then you attacked people if they did exactly what you asked of them
This forum is NOT a 'safe space' where all negative replies nor contrary opinions to initial commentary are to be simply accepted as fact and NOT challenged...wait for it...in return.

If you don't like what someone says and indeed challenge same...great.
Yet out here in the big boy world (and sorry..it has been this way for thousands of years much to today's generation's anger)...when you step forward and cannot defend yourself other than to say:
"...yeah but trikes are pretty scary to me and dangerous because my government says so and they know best..."
or
"...this reasonably priced trike with groundbreaking features accessible to the common man's budget is not crap compared to what you can get for spending thousands more (see above)..."

We all receive insight as to what a good portion of this brainwashed nation believes and that is:
" I refuse to think for myself and anyone who does is my favorite boogeyman so ingrained in to me by my God-less education...a (cough) 'bully'.

As I've related many times above, If many of you guys were all the MEN (and women) that we had here in the United States during both the Hot Rod and Muscle Car let's-see-what-we-can-do-with-this-simple-machine eras?

Car manufacturers would still be producing the Model T...with some of you guys still afraid to get your driver's licenses well past when allowed to (see today) citing how scary that it would be to drive one.

Love my Soletri. :)

Last edited:
Back