Groundbreaking Trike?

I am going to guess what may have happened based on reading the history of this user account. I may be WAAAAYYY off, but here it goes.
This will need to be verified by admins.
The account was dormant for 9 years. Somehow after some of the weird influx of ads that happened earlier this year, this account password was easily guessed and sold off. And possibly the password was changed. On April 12th, the account sprung to life and started to sell this bike. On April 13th on the other site a new account was created to spout of the same stuff.
Why i think this is plausible. Who remembers a password to a site after 9 years. The person that had the account actually cared about things in the ebike building process and appreciated seeing videos of the bikes being built and felt better about buying things. This person now is more worried about shoving words from a page down our throats and will insult anyone because they disagree.

As I said, I may be way off, but i do like a good conspiracy theory every once and awhile.

What a welcoming environment we have here for both manufacturers and those interested in learning more about ebikes...
You have taught us nothing about an ETRIKE. All you have done is challenge the reading abilities of the people on this forum and we have showed you we know how to read. It is you that has the issue of listening to those you have challenged here and on the other site.

Did you finally get that ban on the other site?

Here's the Soletri hauling two good sized folks around with the passenger's feet securely planted/protected due to this trike's groundbreaking style frame.

I honestly haven't taken a look at any of the trikes above that were finally shamed in to being presented as contenders...yet are any of these 'equals or better' claiming two riders at a 450# capacity while boasting a 20ah Samsung 21700 cell battery to lengthen the ride?

How about anything approaching the new transmission recently teased and about to be revealed this week?

I know that those two riders are truly having fun as I'm having an absolute blast tooling around on my own...

To every hater's dismay, I present to you the first known non-factory released YouTube video of this groundbreaking trike (parental guidance suggested for those who like to keep their therapy pony handy for just such an occasion):

But if I was going to go with a trike, I would be doing a recumbent tadpole. Something like a Sunseeker Fat Tad. They start at $2499 and I can motorize one for about another $1000 (actually for zero because I have spare motors and batteries in the garage I could put right on it).
....still waiting for any member willing to demonstrate for us an actual dual cargo and dual rider capable etrike produced on June 12th, 2023 which is comparable to the fully suspended and heavy duty framed Soletri or Herotri at this price delivered...let alone any with the rear transmission about to be announced in the next few days.
Groundbreaking?
You bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be ridiculous. That trike is, as far as I'm concerned, garbage. For reasons stated.
  1. Show us all a trike that doesn't put the motive power in the worst possible location (the front fork, which is where the Addmotor puts it)
  2. Show us all a trike that doesn't create a safety hazard by putting that power on a suspension fork. On a platform where the separating pull on the blades and stress on the dropouts will be particularly pronounced (uh oh the Addmotor does that).
  3. Since any strong front motor needs a torque arm, show us all the ones they put on your front fork. I hope for your sake they aren't just the washers with the little restrictive tabs on them. That would mean Addmotor did nothing to reinforce that connection. Unless of course they reduced the motor power. They would not be the first to pull that little shenanigan knowing they have buyers who aren't mechanically savvy.
  4. Show us all a trike that can corner at speed (also not the Addmotor).
  5. Show us all a trike whose seller doesn't make up fake product illustrations to sell to the ignorant who don't know what they are looking at (oops Addmotor did that)
  6. Show us all a trike whose seller doesn't make deceptive at best and entirely false at worst battery safety claims (Addmotor did at least one of those too) - the trike's page now only says "UL recognized" instead of "UL Certified".
How about you just show us all the UL sticker on the battery now that you have the trike? Thats easy to do. Addmotor is required to put one on any UL certified product. So if they didn't lie, its there. By the way we have an officer of UL who posts here and has posted up on this forum a direct UL contact to report false claims of certification.

Last edited:
Show us all a trike that doesn't put the motive power in the worst possible location (the front fork, which is where the Addmotor puts it)
I’ve now had 3 different front drive wheels on two trikes. I’ve ridden a 2W conversion on a Trek Pure frame, read Townie geometry. A Townie DD front wMxus and MAC geared and direct drives. I really do like my front drives, or did until I tried them on delta trikes. AWFUL! In nearly ten years and a dozen builds they, 3W delta front drives are the worst eBikes I’ve ridden. Period. Power has to be severely dumbed down for the miserable steering dynamics. Color me completely shocked! And bleeding wondering what to do with a 24” Grin 9C FH212 and 24/36/48/52v Grin controller. Argh!
Show us all a trike that doesn't create a safety hazard by putting that power on a suspension fork.
It could be safely done but WHY!? I’ve never seen an available fork designs to cushion a wheel with all that added weight. Designed by a dreamer dumber than a rock. But I’m sure at their price point a new shock has been engineered and designed for the stresses. <insert Barnum quip>
would mean Addmotor did nothing to reinforce that connection.
And is completely insulated from any liability. That’s China factory direct.

Combine the above 1000 watt mid-drive 'split differential' with Addmotor's Soletri/Herotri heavy duty frame/dual suspension/dual rider benefits inarguably extolled above(?)...Addmotor pulls away from the field in this segment (period).

Combine the above 1000 watt mid-drive 'split differential' with Addmotor's Soletri/Herotri heavy duty frame/dual suspension/dual rider benefits inarguably extolled above(?)...Addmotor pulls away from the field in this segment (period).

Things just got quiet for some reason...
This bike is significantly different than the one you originally claimed to be a game changer. Actually, the only similarity between this bike and the original is the fact they are both trikes. This bike has no rear suspension, cost considerably more, has a rear diff. and is a mid drive (a big mid drive) - putting this new bike in a completely different class to my way of thinking.... I don't know how you can even compare the 2.

I like the idea of the diff, mid drive, and extra power (a victim of the muscle car generation), but I know for a fact that motor has a reputation for tearing up drive lines with just one rear wheel. That would be my concern here. That, and just what might be involved in servicing the derailleur on a hundred pound trike. An interesting bike for sure, way more than the last, but I predict this will be no bed of roses...

^^^^ Wow.
Name calling versus simply naming a current comparable product which boasts equal features or better at an equal or lesser price point.

You misquoted the addmotor site to declare a 3100 cell battery.
First of all that is wrong it is a 3200 cell battery. (according to the site, check, prove me wrong. or edit your post to make you look smart)
Second of all what the f is a 3200 cell battery? did they mean 3200 mah? Because if that is the case those are the 18650 cells that are becoming obsolete.

This bike is significantly different than the one you originally claimed to be a game changer.
It is obviously better (which is the point) save for the Soletri/Herotri's much heavier duty frame; front/rear suspension (not one but two shocks in the rear) two-up capabilities and endless modding possibilities in the seat area alone. Addmotor has hinted at combing these two trike's features in to an even larger groundbreaking product. I don't call that different but better and so would anyone who just read this.
Actually, the only similarity between this bike and the original is the fact they are both trikes.
Again, Addmotor hit it out of the park on two consecutive occasions in but 2 months and then slammed the door shut with a hint of the above combined possibility.
This bike has no rear suspension, cost considerably more, has a rear diff. and is a mid drive (a big mid drive) - putting this new bike in a completely different class to my way of thinking.... I don't know how you can even compare the 2.
You won't have to if they combine the best of both as they likely soon will.
I like the idea of the diff, mid drive, and extra power (a victim of the muscle car generation), but I know for a fact that motor has a reputation for tearing up drive lines with just one rear wheel. That would be my concern here.
Give me an etrike motor that has a reputation for tearing up drivelines versus telling me that I must somehow compare all that badass power with products saddled with lesser motors and far less features. I can handle that problem which you likely did as well if you were ever in to 20th century muscle cars.
That, and just what might be involved in servicing the derailleur on a hundred pound trike.
Again, give me that power and I'll handle it whether the derailleur grenades on the first time out or not. We have talked about the concept of taking chances on groundbreaking products and 'ya gotta pay to play' ad nauseam in this thread. Agreed. If you are not the kinda guy who appreciates others not being able to name anything better or just plain making it better yourself when handed the right platform(?)...play it safe in life.
An interesting bike for sure, way more than that last POS, but I predict this will be no bed of roses...
If you are looking for our overseas driven etrike hobby to be a bed of roses full of certainties and quality components delivered inexpensively to your door at rock bottom pricing(?)...calling out groundbreaking trikes such as the Soletri/Herotri as a "POS" is certainly not surprising.
The M340T is simply pushing the envelope and promising more.
Combine that trike with the Soletri and look out.

I'm talking about the trike YOU posted. You want similar or better, do your own shopping.
That's one way to bash a groundbreaking product while unable to name something better.
I'll spend any time that you already wasted failing to come up with the latter simply enjoying what I blessedly have.
By the way, did I share with you that *comfortably* experiencing dual suspension and a fully supported seat easily modified to fit your back like a recliner is absolutely awesome?

You have done everything in your regurgitating ways to sell a bike with no proof or reviews as to why you are right. You spend countless of time wasting ours on this site where we try to help each other to find the correct ebike for our situation. You are fixated on this being the best thing ever without an ounce of consideration to the terrain and limitations of others. You are promoting possibly a dangerous trike to new riders without an ounce of regards to them and any turning radius and falling over. You make this sound like the greatest thing in the world and you even admit to buying it sight on seen.

There are people in your generation ( you brought this up not me) that actually read reviews and research, and you are making it sound like they will get around without issues.

This trike format (one front tire and 2 in the rear) was the rage when the they came out years ago in the motorcycle community. They were properly deemed illegal due to safety. Trust me, i have the scars to prove it in my mouth and face. Electric bikes/trikes are getting to that power.
The groundbreaking part that you keep forgetting is the possibility of someone that had never ridden a trike, but thinks "heck i rode a bike". Stop being such the fanboi and please take safety with a person that hasn't possibly ridden in 20 years and about to get a trike that has a front tire in front and 2 in back. Please from now one use a disclaimer to ride slow and work your way up to understand the new gravity laws with the trike. If you want to be the Uber Fanboi, please mention the safety and how one needs to learn how to ride this configuration.

Last edited:
Small wonder that all these generations fell for 'green' and 'woke' (hard) ...as they're still applauding the government (similarly) for telling them what to put between their legs.
One of the most fun to ride ever and a true workhorse back when kids actually (physically) worked/enjoyed the concept.

You have done everything in your regurgitating ways to sell a bike with no proof or reviews as to why you are right.
I own one and have for some time now.
You spend countless of time wasting ours on this site where we try to help each other to find the correct ebike for our situation.
My 'situation' is not yours nor vice versa. I don't waste your time, you do... by searching for trikes that are better than this one in this price and feature category while coming up empty. As for 'we help'(?)...the majority 'we' on this forum can handle it, I promise as they choose how to waste everything in their busy lives.
You are fixated on this being the best thing ever without an ounce of consideration to the terrain and limitations of others.
I do not care as to where anyone rides these trikes or their 'limitations' and you should not either.
You are promoting possibly a dangerous trike to new riders without an ounce of regards to them and any turning radius and falling over. You make this sound like the greatest thing in the world and you even admit to buying it sight on seen.
Yeah that's about it for you and me. You cannot figure out whether I own a Soletri or not and you are obviously overtly worried about this form membership protecting you from heaven knows what.
There are people in your generation ( you brought this up not me) that actually read reviews and research, and you are making it sound like they will get around without issues.
Live fast and take chances (sorry).
This trike format (one front tire and 2 in the rear) was the rage when the they came out years ago in the motorcycle community. They were properly deemed illegal due to safety. Trust me, i have the scars to prove it in my mouth and face.
I am sorry that you hold our government responsible for both your injuries and personal recreational safety.
Electric bikes/trikes are getting to that power. groundbreaking part that you keep forgetting is the possibility of someone that had never ridden a trike, but thinks "heck i rode a bike". Stop being such the fanboi and please take safety with a person that hasn't possibly ridden in 20 years and about to get a trike that has a front tire in front and 2 in back. Please from now one use a disclaimer to ride slow and work your way up to understand the new gravity laws with the trike. If you want to be the Uber Fanboi, please mention the safety and how one needs to learn how to ride this configuration.
I do not even have a response for the above and am sincerely praying for the return of your sanity at this very moment.

Last edited:
That's one way to bash a groundbreaking product while unable to name something better.
I'll spend any time that you already wasted failing to come up with the latter simply enjoying what I blessedly have.
By the way, did I share with you that *comfortably* experiencing dual suspension and a fully supported seat easily modified to fit your back like a recliner is absolutely awesome?
Why, with your attitude, would I want to waste my time? You're going to find fault, even if it's in your imagination only, with anything I find. No, not going to play your/that game. Happy to take the time to provide an opinion on something you're asking about, but you're the expert (in your mind) so I'm not going to do your research for you.

Regarding the issue with the M620 trashing drives lines, would you put your mother that lives 75 miles from you, on one? You want to take your chances on a bike for yourself, go for it. I'm here to make sure others, maybe those with less experience, are forewarned about the potential for issues here. Hell yes, I tore up all sorts of iron in the muscle car days, but I wasn't sitting here endorsing somebody consider a trike with known potential for rather expensive/potentially dangerous issues - especially considering those that might consider a trike may not be the most able bodied person in the prime of their life.

Back