Greetings from Vancouver, Canada

sblessley

Region
Canada
Scott here, a friend directed me to the site in search for info on the ebike I just bought. About the purchase, we got two slightly-used PowerOn City bikes, these are obviously based on a Pedego city bike frame (or a fantastic clone) - but probably with some lesser components (and a significantly lower price). I'm looking for instructions for the display -- but that's a topic for another post.

Welcome to EBR Scott, nice to have you. Lots of friendly and helpful members here. Don’t be shy, just jump right in and ask or offer you advice as well. Good luck with your bikes and ride safe.

Scott here, a friend directed me to the site in search for info on the ebike I just bought. About the purchase, we got two slightly-used PowerOn City bikes, these are obviously based on a Pedego city bike frame (or a fantastic clone) - but probably with some lesser components (and a significantly lower price). I'm looking for instructions for the display -- but that's a topic for another post.
Langley here. Welcome. CN

Just joined as well- I'm in Langley, BC and recently bought the ENVO step through and the D35 e-bikes

A big welcome to you Thring007, nice to have you aboard. Plenty of help here when needed from a great bunch of members. Wish you well with your new bikee. if you get a chance, send some photos of your bikes and travels as well. Good luck and ride safe.

Mountain highway isn't as steep at the bottom, but it's relatively steep near the top. It leads to Mount Fromme which has some superb mountain biking.

Back