Greetings from Tucson

Stillpedaling

Region
USA
New to electric, not to bikes or trikes. Started trikes in 2018 w/a HP V Gekko 26, 2017 model before they made 2 versions.
Have a bit over 1000 miles. Like it just fine , but tired of the limitations in range & speed. Couldn’t afford it, but found a good deal from alphabent in Chico. They agree to ship it I assembled because of my experience working with and building bikes.
Now want to go electric but again I can’t afford 5600 for a Bosch 559 Catrike.
So I bought a Bafang kit from Bafangusadirect. Nice folks. Very responsive and have many very good videos. Chose a 48V, 750 watt mid drive & a 17 amp battery
Nearly done! I’m excited

Welcome Stillpedaling to a great site. Lots of helpful people here if you run into a problem. Good luck and ride safe.

New to electric, not to bikes or trikes. Started trikes in 2018 w/a HP V Gekko 26, 2017 model before they made 2 versions.
Have a bit over 1000 miles. Like it just fine , but tired of the limitations in range & speed. Couldn’t afford it, but found a good deal from alphabent in Chico. They agree to ship it I assembled because of my experience working with and building bikes.
Now want to go electric but again I can’t afford 5600 for a Bosch 559 Catrike.
So I bought a Bafang kit from Bafangusadirect. Nice folks. Very responsive and have many very good videos. Chose a 48V, 750 watt mid drive & a 17 amp battery
Nearly done! I’m excited
Grin Technology makes an array of motors for bikes and trikes. I put one on my Catrike for a Thousand less than Bosch and more powerful.

Back