Good Stuff You Bought

got my dog the mark of the beast.
68532261944__E3BE44E1-A85D-47E9-BCB2-F6CC9E3E545F.jpeg

Where ever fid you get the idea that a motor oil soak was good chain care? I’m sorry that was such a disastrous lesson. There are products that lubricate and repel dirt. Lots of posts on this forum with much better ideas! Nice chain though…

Where ever fid you get the idea that a motor oil soak was good chain care? I’m sorry that was such a disastrous lesson. There are products that lubricate and repel dirt. Lots of posts on this forum with much better ideas! Nice chain though…
plus the oil would not get past the coating that comes on the chain. it wont hurt anything but make a mess of things.

Oil repels sticky mud base on personal experience and washes off easy with garden hose.
I know it attracts dust but I wipe it daily.
Da Bull's chain is still muddy because I was lazy following that ride and NFL was on also I'm going to put new one anyway so it too has Bling.
Oil repels? Seriously? Straight face?

Those are expensive$$$. If I spend as much time on the saddle like you my butt will be treated royal too.
My saddle is from an aventon level 2019 model. I need to have it re padded next year at a shop that makes custom solo saddles for HD motorcycles.
Ya more than I want to spend but there are few saddles the shape I need. At least it only cost me about 40.00 to rent and test them

My Redshift stem, new handlebars and grips just came in for my Gravelster but I cant decide if I want to drink beer or work on my bike. Can you say quandary?

Strange, those two activities are pretty intertwined in my experience. Just don’t over-torque any bolts. 😁

My Redshift stem, new handlebars and grips just came in for my Gravelster but I cant decide if I want to drink beer or work on my bike. Can you say quandary?
Pacifico? My favorite Mexican beer... Always wins out...
A couple of shrimp some limes and a good splash of Tapatio. Heaven's gate...

Woke up on a mission. Now both Sport and Gravelster have been Redshifted!! I also added new bars and grips to Gravelster. The ride is much more comfortable...

Attachments

• 2 redshifts.jpg
    2 redshifts.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 110
Didn’t actually buy this, but I did recently acquire the seat. It was a chair from decades long gone. I mounted it to my scooter.

522DC7DA-442A-471E-AA5C-9A44D22BAC4C.jpeg

Pacifico? My favorite Mexican beer... Always wins out...
A couple of shrimp some limes and a good splash of Tapatio. Heaven's gate...
Tapatio vs Frank's RedHot
Tapatio: WATER, RED PEPPERS, SALT, SPICES, GARLIC, ACETIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM. SODIUM BENZOATE AS A PRESERVATIVE.
Franks: Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder.

The Gravelster is an interesting bike! I didn't even know it exists.
Now I'm very impressed with the Gravelster...the newest version has Gates belt drive, yes, but ...extra battery packs with 35E cells are only $240. Buy 2 of them and you have 50-60 miles of hard use total. That's enough for a good full day. Not sure about hill climbing ability but with the light bike weight it should be OK depending on load. How long does re-charging take? If it's not long, then with 3 chargers you could travel wide.

Tapatio vs Frank's RedHot
Tapatio: WATER, RED PEPPERS, SALT, SPICES, GARLIC, ACETIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM. SODIUM BENZOATE AS A PRESERVATIVE.
Franks: Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder.
I have both. Very different flavors. Franks is kinda flat by comparison. 6 more but I don’t wanna brag… like gods, the more the merrier!
7FEB6A85-AA82-43E1-B2DA-308985161D2D.jpeg

Last edited:
To be fair, even though Tapatio has water as the first ingredient, that's partially because they used acetic acid instead of vinegar, which is water plus acetic acid. The taste difference is from added spices. The gum to thicken it up, though, might indicate the less costly choices involved using water and dried spices. Some people add their own spices to Frank's, which is the "original" famous buffalo wings sauce. Cayenne peppers.
I HATE the f'ing Sriracha!

Back