Good Stuff You Bought

This is probably one of the best things I bought. I don't use the dry bag on a daily basis. it is super easy and VERY VERY secure to carry things without the dry bag. I carry groceries!

I want at least 3 of them! I better buy a sewing machine I guess :)

I have an Arkel seat bag. It's amazing how much stuff I can stuff in it.
The photo below shows the bag in the 'rolled-up' position.

z6oz0MZ.jpg

I've lost two in the last 4 months! 🤬 Both were clipped to my seat bag. I've noticed, in Canada at least, they've gone up considerably in price.
My cygolight 350 has became increasingly weakly held on. 4 times recently it came off unintended when it got brushed against. Luckily it happened at home so I still have it. It's a matter of time before it goes unless I do something to it, maybe use a clamp on it.
I have it mounted sideways on the rear rack.
It's a great light and I do not regret buying it, but it has to be fixed. At the price they should redesign the holding mechanism to be more secure. Over time the grip becomes flimsy

I bought an expensive Christmas Present for myself and the bike. It's a Garmin Montana 700i GPS with a built in satellite personal locator beacon.

I got it for it's display and mapping abilities as well as the PLB. I occasionally ride in some very remote areas with no cell service and the PLB gives me an added level of safety.

I recently received as an Xmas gift the Lumos Ultra MIPS helmet with the accessory handlebar controller that adds an accelerometer so that when you slow down, the red lights on the back of the helmet get brighter, acting as brakelights. Also, it has turn signals in yellow connected via bluetooth to the same handlebar controller L/R switch. Definitely heavier than the Bell Helmet it's replacing, but that old one is black and non-MIPS and the Lumos is the Hi-Viz Yellow. Also like the very bright front light on the helmet with a variety of settings from solid to fast or slow flash, which can also be adjusted for the rear lights. Brightness is also adjustable. Cool piece of kit that hopefully keeps the cagers from plowing into me.

1641571208718.png

I recently received as an Xmas gift the Lumos Ultra MIPS helmet with the accessory handlebar controller that adds an accelerometer so that when you slow down, the red lights on the back of the helmet get brighter, acting as brakelights. Also, it has turn signals in yellow connected via bluetooth to the same handlebar controller L/R switch. Definitely heavier than the Bell Helmet it's replacing, but that old one is black and non-MIPS and the Lumos is the Hi-Viz Yellow. Also like the very bright front light on the helmet with a variety of settings from solid to fast or slow flash, which can also be adjusted for the rear lights. Brightness is also adjustable. Cool piece of kit that hopefully keeps the cagers from plowing into me.

View attachment 111254
did it come with a visor?

I bought this fox fork for my Monte Capro. It's in transit but it will be delivered to a Biktrix sponsored dealer in Maui to be assembled and tested to make sure it's all in working order then it will be shipped to me.
Fox is good Stuff I have a Fox on my current ebike now, it's black anodised and I love it, I had to have one for the MC, Kashima Coated Fox 38E optimised.

Attachments

• IMG_20220331_181254.jpg
    IMG_20220331_181254.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20220331_181023.jpg
    IMG_20220331_181023.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 121
Interestingly enough, the light fell off the back of my top rack bag a week ago. I didn't realize it was gone until I got home. :(
I didn't like it enough to buy another one.
I love the Cygolight. It's fallen off quite few times when I brush against it, but luckily I've noticed it every time so far. I do have it side-mounted, so that makes it worse. Putting a band around it works, though.

Here's something good I didn't actually buy, but for an emergency kit they really do the job. I can imagine using one of those if bike camping in the rain.

Pull Start Fire Pull String Multi-purpose Firestarter, 3-pk Product image

Roll over to zoom in
Product image 0

Product image 1

Product image 2

Product image 3

Product image 4

$14.99

Last edited:
I bought this fox fork for my Monte Capro. It's in transit but it will be delivered to a Biktrix sponsored dealer in Maui to be assembled and tested to make sure it's all in working order then it will be shipped to me.
Fox is good Stuff I have a Fox on my current ebike now, it's black anodised and I love it, I had to have one for the MC, Kashima Coated Fox 38E optimised.
I had to google to see a Monte Capro. Fine-looking bike, Rome.

Back