global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are lying there where anti-virals used in this case while she was in an induced coma:
"The doctors used drugs to put Giese into a coma with the aid of ketamine and midazolam. During the following week she was administered phenobarbital (a sedative) and she was given a cocktail of antiviral drugs (ribavirin and amantadine) while waiting for her immune system to produce antibodies to attack the virus. Giese was brought out of the coma after seven days.".
Try to explain whatever it is you think I said, and how you consider it to be a lie.

Well, they have evidence that it does, but they don’t know the exact mechanism. Why, are you against research into that ?

Here’s a good article from an objective source on the status of Ivermectin research in regards to Covid:

you might want to read the artles you post besides just the headline:

Theauthoer state in thier conclusion:
"

Conclusion​

We believe that the evidence to date supports the worldwide extension of IVM treatments for COVID-19, complementary to immunizations. "

Note the complmentary to immunizations not in lieu of.

stop speading mis information

I think the claim that a veterinary-grade medication is safe for humans is an extraordinary one, and as such requires extraordinary evidence. Those of us who doubt the claim have no obligation to disprove it. It is, however, the obligation of those making the claim to provide that extraordinary evidence.

"

Conclusion​

We believe that the evidence to date supports the worldwide extension of IVM treatments for COVID-19, complementary to immunizations. "

OK. Now, please quote me saying what you think is the lie.

"

Conclusion​

Actually I’ve never stated anything about vaccinations. I think your not reading my posts and making the assumption. For the record I am vaccinated. Moderna 2x. And actually I will get two more Moderna in October as a booster. That’s my choice. But I don’t think you can mandate vaccinations in a free country- that’s liberty.

So stop spreading disinformation 😉

I think the claim that a veterinary-grade medication is safe for humans is an extraordinary one, and as such requires extraordinary evidence. Those of us who doubt the claim have no obligation to disprove it. It is, however, the obligation of those making the claim to provide that extraordinary evidence.
For such a threshold, I'd expect the inventor of the experiment to provide the determining metrics used for "extraordinary" which would distinguish it from "ordinary" . Wouldn't you?

... But I don’t think you can mandate vaccinations in a free country- that’s liberty.

So stop spreading disinformation 😉

Please do the same. Your claim about mandated vaccinations is 100% wrong. I believe the Supreme Court would be surprised by your assertion:

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the police power of the state.

And this isn't exactly ancient history, either:

During the COVID-19 pandemic, the federal United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit relied on Jacobson when upholding a Texas regulation halting abortions by including it in its ban on non-essential medical services and surgeries, consistent with Justice Blackmun's citing of the case in Roe v. Wade.[9] (See Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on abortion in the United States.) Jacobson also has been a precedent case in justifying government face mask orders and stay-at-home orders throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.

Also, we lock people up with tuberculosis and force them to take medication all the time.

The reality is that our concepts of bodily autonomy make absolutely no sense during a pandemic of an easily transmissible and dangerous disease.

Please do the same. Your claim about mandated vaccinations is 100% wrong. I believe the Supreme Court would be surprised by your assertion:

And this isn't exactly ancient history, either:

Also, we lock people up with tuberculosis and force them to take medication all the time.

The reality is that our concepts of bodily autonomy make absolutely no sense during a pandemic of an easily transmissible and dangerous disease.
Yes maybe in theory in the U.S. - go ahead and try it hahahaha! Before they decide to enforce that they’re going to have to figure out how to prove someone is not vaccinated? What would happen then is people just going out and buying a fake card, or printing one at home. I’m amazed at the crudity of the CDC card they gave me - if they decide to issue new cards you’re then going to have to go into a huge debate about national identification - nothing short of a tattoo on the arm and a giant database could do the job. Pandora’s box then opens up.

So get real about it - won’t happen.

Last edited:
Yes maybe in theory in the U.S. - go ahead and try it hahahaha!
Depends on where. Sure, in places of benighted savagery like Mississippi or Alabama (where they probably still burn witches) it will be difficult. Where I live the vast majority (like over eighty percent) of adults were smart enough to get the vaccine on their own. We'll cheer the National Guard on when they round up the holdouts and strap 'em down and give them the jab, preferably with a dull needle. If they resist, the National Guard can light 'em up with a Bushmaster and we'll get to 100 percent, one way or the other.

so just quote me saying antivirals were not used in the case
your quote:
"Here's a story in a regular poop-filled science journal. It contains false information ( this is not the first time someone survived without vaccine), but it is illustrative of how treatments may help without directly attacking the virus or bacteria or whatever and without really knowing what works, out of a bunch of possibly good things being done."

when anti-virals where used

If they resist, the National Guard can light 'em up with a Bushmaster and we'll get to 100 percent, one way or the other.
HAHAHAHA! 🤣 This really eats at you I guess? So how do you identify these holdouts? How do you know that there are not holdouts amongst your family and friends? Maybe they’ve downloaded the PDF and printed it on their nice EPSON printer. Or just did it at a Kinko’s.

you letter to the editor which you presented as a peer reviewed article.
I didn't present it as a peer reviewed article.
your quote:
"Here's a story in a regular poop-filled science journal. It contains false information ( this is not the first time someone survived without vaccine), but it is illustrative of how treatments may help without directly attacking the virus or bacteria or whatever and without really knowing what works, out of a bunch of possibly good things being done."

OK, I think I understand what you think. Pay attention to this part :
But the combination is only effective within six days of infection, before symptoms show up; when Gomez developed signs of the disease, it was too late for the shots. With no other options available, doctors induced a coma.

Caicedo is hopeful, but indicated that Gomez will face a long, slow recovery. She would not say how long
Coma was their resort. That is the signature basis of that treatment. During that they gave some antivirals. You're right that antiviral use is a direct attack on virus, though. Thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA! 🤣 This really eats at you I guess? So how do you identify these holdouts? How do you know that there are not holdouts amongst your family and friends? Maybe they’ve downloaded the PDF and printed it on their nice EPSON printer. Or just did it at a Kinko’s.
Yeah, it does eat at me. I'd like to get on with my life and the unvaxxed boneheads keep screwing things up.

Yes, fake vaccine cards are a concern. They are doing such a great job on their fake cards:

The reality is that all of the vaccine cards include lot numbers. Those lot numbers could be cross-checked as to where and when they were used. So if your card had a lot number that was shipped to Arizona in March and you claimed to be vaccinated in Missouri in July chances are the card was faked and you get a jab and then get arrested. Most of the people who are refusing the vaccine aren't very bright and are certain to screw this information up. There are these things called computers that are really good at figuring stuff like that out.

Oh, and my family, friends, and neighbors are all vaccinated. Except for a couple who are medically contraindicated. I come from reasonably smart people and am around people who are reasonably smart. At least smart enough to know that a free, safe, and effective vaccine is a better idea than self-medicating with horse medicine, bleach, or toxic metals.

your quote:

Now do you understand what you got wrong?

it is illustrative of how treatments may help without directly attacking the virus
If you believe that inducing a coma is not a treatment, you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back