Geeko Conversion Kits??

UnCamplicated

Region
USA
Googling and searching ebike kits I came across Geeko kits that have a few things my limited Googling has not seen. Controllers in the battery mount (except for Grin) and cadence sensor in the cassette. Looks like it makes a really clean install

I searched this forum for any feed back on the Geeko kits. No results

Has anyone here used a Geeko kit? Likes, dislikes?

The cassette PAS feature is interesting and wonder if there is a torque sensor in there or just a cadence/magnet type? Looks like an easy conversion kit that also has the option of a throttle which to many would be a plus and the pure need not apply. Pretty slick, didn't get as far as pricing but did see they have been around for awhile so they must be selling some. I'd still want at least a small torque arm over a torque tab "washer" too.

Here's your pricing for a front wheel. Seems to be better featured than a Swytch and pricing looks OK, Uses a clip-on PAS sensor for FWD.

I've never heard of them, but the FWD kit is standard technology. Controllers in battery cradle is not new, and some commercial bikes have sensors in the rear droput for torque/cadence, but not inside the cassette. That's novel, but is it reliable,

The cassette PAS feature is interesting and wonder if there is a torque sensor in there or just a cadence/magnet type? Looks like an easy conversion kit that also has the option of a throttle which to many would be a plus and the pure need not apply. Pretty slick, didn't get as far as pricing but did see they have been around for awhile so they must be selling some. I'd still want at least a small torque arm over a torque tab "washer" too.
I watched a bunch of videos on their set up. I one of them referred to the sensor as a combo cadence/torque. (paraphrasing) It does cadence in a specific gear, but senses the extra torque after a shift

Here's your pricing for a front wheel. Seems to be better featured than a Swytch and pricing looks OK, Uses a clip-on PAS sensor for FWD.

I've never heard of them, but the FWD kit is standard technology. Controllers in battery cradle is not new, and some commercial bikes have sensors in the rear droput for torque/cadence, but not inside the cassette. That's novel, but is it reliable,
What other systems do you like with the controller in the battery cradle?

Back