Fork upgrade for 2020 Turbo Vado 5

I'm not a mechanical expert, Cyclefanatic, so it would be hard for me to answer. Probably the Como fork would fit. Not sure.
P.S. For the suspension seat-post, go with the 30.9 mm Kinekt 2.1. Worth every cent!

I'm not a mechanical expert, Cyclefanatic, so it would be hard for me to answer. Probably the Como fork would fit. Not sure.
P.S. For the suspension seat-post, go with the 30.9 mm Kinekt 2.1. Worth every cent!
Thanks Stephan. I meant to say Specialized suspension stem like the one used on the Vado SL. It looks like a nice lightweight solution.

Thanks Stephan. I meant to say Specialized suspension stem like the one used on the Vado SL. It looks like a nice lightweight solution.
It would not work as it is not just a stem but a system.

The Shockstop stem by Redshift Sports is a solid product. I had one on a gravel bike and it worked very well.

It really depends on a specific Vado model is fitted. The Euro-spec Speed-Pedelec Vado has a stem that must not be changed for various reasons.

The Mobie coil fork on my Xroad5 is really good touring and commuter fork, excellent on rough roads. Compared the lower spec Suntour on wifes Xroad2 there is significant dfference in ride quality. This is MTB so not designed for bit hits, dropping of kerb is about it.

Back