Folding E-Bike Work Stand

mark53

I have E-Glide SF and an E-Joe Epic SE. The battery is enclosed in the center "tube" which is about 2"x5", much larger than the average bike stand can handle. The heaviest bike is 52lbs and the seat post is far from CG. Anyone have expierence with work stands for these folding e-bikes?

I would not hesitate to clamp the bike on the seat tube. The center of gravity does not matter; the bike does not need to be level when it is in the stand.

I've read several reviews on Amazon and there seems to be a mixed bag of opinions whether any stand is strong enough for a 52lb bike. I suppose it can be mounted with one wheel on the ground but would prefer something designed for this configuration of folding bike.

I use a Performance Bicycle stand for my Rad Mini and my wife's Liberty Trike. They both weigh over 60 lbs.

I clamp the seat tube on my Riese & Muller step through bikes. I put a plastic pail under the from wheel to level things off and stabilized the bike for work

They need a mini-hydraulic lift for e-bikes like this one used to lift engines out of cars. This one sells for $300. I would get one except its too big for my garage.

1536411924371.png

Back