Flow accessory advice, please

i really like topeak mx, quick release bags, but they require you to buy the rack for the bag quick releasst to work correctly I bought an old topeak rack on offerup for 5 bucks, and took it apart... It was easy to retrofit the slide on top onto the espin rack...rode twenty miles today and it was rock solid all the way!

Attachments

• bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 290
  • bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 278
i really like topeak mx, quick release bags, but they require you to buy the rack for the bag quick releasst to work correctly I bought an old topeak rack on offerup for 5 bucks, and took it apart... It was easy to retrofit the slide on top onto the espin rack...rode twenty miles today and it was rock solid all the way!
Topeak makes an adapter plate for non-Topeak racks if you can’t find a free/cheap old Topeak rack to dissect.

Topeak makes an adapter plate for non-Topeak racks if you can’t find a free/cheap old Topeak rack to dissect.

Yep, I have 2 Topeak bags and 2 of the above adapters. The adapter can be a little tricky to mount, but once secured offer a nice base for the Topeak. And the Topeak bag itself is awesome. Plenty of room for tools, phones, spare tires etc and also a nice comparment in the back for your beverage. It's also very easy to slide on and off. That was one thing I didnt like about the velcro style bags. It was a pain to put on and take off...

Back