Fastroad E+ EX PRO

No idea and not really bothered who pays ultimately, I’m just happy Giant have stepped up to fix the problem regardless of how they do it.

Hello....I have a 2021 Fastroad E+ EX Pro, with the 500watt battery, and the bike has started to switch off mid ride. The shop has offered to give me a full refund, or I can take an Allant+ 7s. I have a Explore E+ 2 and a Roam E+ 4 GTS, and neither of these bikes have ever shut off, despite me riding in rainstorms. The Fastroad is only a month old and is already having problems. The Trek seems like less trouble at this juncture.

Hello....I have a 2021 Fastroad E+ EX Pro, with the 500watt battery, and the bike has started to switch off mid ride. The shop has offered to give me a full refund, or I can take an Allant+ 7s. I have a Explore E+ 2 and a Roam E+ 4 GTS, and neither of these bikes have ever shut off, despite me riding in rainstorms. The Fastroad is only a month old and is already having problems. The Trek seems like less trouble at this juncture.
Wow, that’s a nice collection of ebike. Do you keep all of them or you just upgrade from the Explore and Roam?

Back