Espin Nero

I wonder when we will receive our Nero's (October Delivery).

I see their website still has the 'early bird' pricing and 'October Delivery'. It states 7 available at this price. This number has moved around from 3 - 8 over the last month. I wonder if they have some minimum they need to put a bulk order in. Since they are still advertising October Delivery, I assume the order hasn't been placed yet??

Hopefully unnecessary worrying on my part :)

I wonder when we will receive our Nero's (October Delivery).

I see their website still has the 'early bird' pricing and 'October Delivery'. It states 7 available at this price. This number has moved around from 3 - 8 over the last month. I wonder if they have some minimum they need to put a bulk order in. Since they are still advertising October Delivery, I assume the order hasn't been placed yet??

Hopefully unnecessary worrying on my part :)

My Sport was delivered in timely fashion and Espin has been great in customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

I ordered our Nero early. None delivered yet. They will send an e mail before shipping. I am still waiting for our Lectric xp ST that was supposed to come in Sept.

I ordered our Nero early. None delivered yet. They will send an e mail before shipping. I am still waiting for our Lectric xp ST that was supposed to come in Sept.
I received an email from Espin today stating the bikes were to be at the port on October 28th. The problem is with customs, it now takes approximately 2 weeks to clear customs due to Covid. After customs clears the shipment they will be shipped to the purchaser's within a day or two.

I received an email from Espin today stating the bikes were to be at the port on October 28th. The problem is with customs, it now takes approximately 2 weeks to clear customs due to Covid. After customs clears the shipment they will be shipped to the purchaser's within a day or two.
I got the same email. Similar to what happened with my sport.

Ebike industry loves to take your money and then overpromise on delivery. I learned along time ago like many of you, underpromise and overdeliver. The key to happy customers...

I'm considering a Nero as a second e-bike for trail riding. Since there are no reviews yet, it appears that the Nero is almost identical to the Rad Rover Step Thru which has many reviews ... video and text. Is it safe to assume that the Rad Rover Step Thru reviews would be largely applicable to the Nero?

Not sure they are the same. For example Rad Rover has a bafang 750 watt motor, the Nero has a Shengyi 500w I believe. They are comparable....

Back