Elite Cruiser line

teskow

Is there anybody out there that actually has in their possession one of the new Sondors Elite line of bikes or hasn't any been even been released to the public yet?

First batch of elite bikes have reach the ports in California and will be shipping to customers in two weeks. This is a screenshot of a conversation I had with Sondors customer service just last night

Screenshot_20210111-214319.png

Got another email this morning from Sondors as I'm in the first batch group. My Cruiser is still on schedule to arrive on Feb 5th but due to port backups as mentioned by others in other threads my estimated arrival to me is now Feb 16th to the 25th.
Perfectly honest, I live in upstate NY and that end February date works out just fine with Winter fully settled in. As it is it will be sitting in garage, sans battery, for probably at least another month after arrival to me before it warms up enough to take it on a serious ride. Spring takes forever to get to where I live.

Got another email this morning from Sondors as I'm in the first batch group. My Cruiser is still on schedule to arrive on Feb 5th but due to port backups as mentioned by others in other threads my estimated arrival to me is now Feb 16th to the 25th.
Perfectly honest, I live in upstate NY and that end February date works out just fine with Winter fully settled in. As it is it will be sitting in garage, sans battery, for probably at least another month after arrival to me before it warms up enough to take it on a serious ride. Spring takes forever to get to where I live.
Got the same email this morning for my LX. My scheduled date is the 10th but they pushed it to 15-26th. Not sure if that means it's still possible for it to ship out on the 10th or what. I'm also in NY, (Long Island) and awaiting this 'major' snow storm we are supposedly getting today

Got the same email this morning for my LX. My scheduled date is the 10th but they pushed it to 15-26th. Not sure if that means it's still possible for it to ship out on the 10th or what. I'm also in NY, (Long Island) and awaiting this 'major' snow storm we are supposedly getting today
My guess is the cargo ship will be entering the Port on or near our 'arrival date' and then we're at the mercy of whenever they get to unloading and then for us waiting on shipping from west coast to east coast. Being on the east coast I'm assuming to be on the latter part of the estimated arrival date.

What I find interesting is that according to the Sondors site if you order any of the Elite line at this time it will have a June shipping date. If you ordered last October you have a June shipping date. Something doesn't compute.

What I find interesting is that according to the Sondors site if you order any of the Elite line at this time it will have a June shipping date. If you ordered last October you have a June shipping date. Something doesn't compute.
Their estimates seem to just be wishful thinking at this point. At least as far as the Rockstar is concerned. My LX order was supposed to be for end of January. Now I'm middle of February which I have triple confirmed over the past week. Not that much of a delay all things considered.

Any word at all regarding when the first Cruisers will be shipped? Dang am I getting anxious.

Any word at all regarding when the first Cruisers will be shipped? Dang am I getting anxious.
The best guess is the next 2-3 weeks. Whatever has just arrived at port is a week out from arriving at their fulfilment facility. So if they start arriving at that facility next week they will begin shipping out sometime toward the next week and be arriving in customers hands through the first week of March. All this information was given to me today from Sondors support, my bike is in this batch.

That is such a joke deal for people that paid the full 2500 last summer and so far have received a couple of cheezy vids...
Why do you find it necessary to continually add these condescending comments to this thread? They add nothing other than pissing people off.

Last edited:
From Facebook. Same Cali Ventura Bike Shop.

Finally nice to know some have made it ashore. The black version is what I have coming......still not sure I'm a fan of the whitewall tires.

1613861871434.png

1613861907057.png

1613861942212.png

When I see those sturdy heavy bikes, they look like they were designed for a commercial use like a rental fleet in bigger cities. I think they are needlessly heavy for a personal use, except for the oversize rider. It's a path for future discussions...🧐

Back