E Bike Heart Rate Monitor

Cybersnow

Region
USA
Your typical ebike console has almost all the information that a bike computer provides, however one item I really like is an easy to read and monitor heart rate display. I typically used to ride my bike to maintain a particular heart rate level based upon what my goals for that day are and used a Garmin bike computer. I have an iWatch but it requires a lot of fiddling around to keep checking on it and on a longer ride of 3+ hours, the battery is almost dead, same thing with a chest strap and iPhone. Is there a simple heart rate display that has a decent rechargeable battery that I can attach to my bar?

I bought a Garmin for that before I had an upgrade on my bike that has a full GPS setup and all built in. I never tried my chest strap with my phone. but ya using my Apple Watch really eats the battery. though if you did not actually record a ride it will keep track of your heart rate without using much battery. I think if yo swat to see it a lower end Garmin gps may be the way to go. this may work for you too and the price is not bad. https://www.tradeinn.com/bikeinn/en...Jw9TJsJAwMlPO30y6AsaAimHEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Back