On January 15th, 16th, and 17th, the Electric Bike Expo will be at the Tempe Diablo Stadium (Phoenix, AZ) with 80+ of the latest electric bikes available for test ride; for FREE!

The Electric Bike Expo is a no sales, no pressure event. Just come out and ride some of the newest electric bikes on the market.

You will be able to test ride wide range of e-bike types: beach cruiser, commuter, cargo, mountain bike, folding, and more!

Learn about the Bosch electric bike system; the Expo’s presenting sponsor.

Test ride e-bikes from A2B, BESV, BULLS, Easy Motion, Felt Electric, Focus, Gazelle, Haibike, IZIP, Kalkhoff, Polaris, Raleigh, Stromer, Tempo, Trek, Xtracycle, Yuba.

The Electric Bike Expo will be at the Tempe Diablo Stadium on January 15th, 16th, and 17th.

Make sure you don’t miss an opportunity to learn about and ride a wide variety of the latest electric bikes.

We look forward to seeing you there!

This seems a great promotional opportunity for folks like me, who need exposure to product choices before making a financially substantial purchase. BUT...what the hell happened to points east of Denver?! News Flash: Florida is a great destination for an Expo event during the first 4 months of 2016. Or what about at least one indoor event somewhere in the Midwest, South or Northeast? Those regions span more than half the country yet are ignored by Expo. From what I've read on the Expo website, there isn't yet a confirmation there will be more Expos than those currently planned. And that makes sense: They are testing a new model and the businesses who are funding this need time to evaluate its impact in the marketplace. So given that this is a trial, couldn't it be more geographically equitable? Wouldn't covering a wider geographic area make it more potentially beneficial in judging its value ? Half a loaf, seems to me, for both prospective buyers and the ebike industry.

It's a lot more events then we had last year! I hope the people near by take advantage of these and we see even more. Then it may get to my area in DC.

Hi Jack Tyler, we do have plans to expand to the Midwest and East coast as soon as possible. That could be late 2016 and 2017. The plans are already in the works to make that happen, and a few locations in Florida are on the list. We focused on the initial regions to make logistics reasonable for all of our sponsors and exhibitors who are primarily located on the West coast. As soon as we have the new locations determined we will let everyone know.

Remember America is still in its Infancy when it comes to e-bikes. Im happy we have anything. I would like to see lots more like Scott, KTM, Cube, Giant, it will grow , I just hope not at a snails pace. At this stage getting Newbies on one is the goal, primo selection of bikes and SERVICE is is still yet to come.Thanks for Demo Expo and cant wait to hop on some at Houstons stop.

Last edited:
@Electric Bike Expo test rides on all these different bikes is great! Getting someone on an ebike for the first time can be a real game changer for the rider. How do you plan on advertising the Tour? It would help if areas surrounding the big cities you're traveling to have some advance notice so folks who don't have ready access to a nearby shop can take advantage of this hands on opportunity. Also, invites to local city or state officials (and the media- of course) helps alleviate some of the anxiety of those who write the local laws concerning electric bikes. Many times, these folks have never even ridden on one, yet they make the rules.

To your success!:)

Electric Bike Expo thanks for the reply and for the good news about the Midwest and the East Coast being on your 2016-17 list. I didn't see that noted on your website; I'd encourage you to add it if the planning is underway. Even a hint of expanding back east would be welcome news to folks like me.

Looks like a high quality German ebike dealer is entering U.S. market 2016 ! Bulls is their name, using both Bosch and Brose for power. They are supposed to be having some bikes for test rides, and representatives to speak with at the E-bike Expo Demo Tour that starts next month at Tempe Diablo Stadium Phoenix, Az. Jan. 15th. Their bikes are stunning and pretty reasonable on value/price. They began in 2010, and have been available in Europe.

Last edited:
Someone had to have gone to the Expo. in Arizona. Any reports on some sweet bikes you got to ride?

Looks like a high quality German ebike dealer is entering U.S. market 2016 ! Bulls is their name, using both Bosch and Brose for power. They are supposed to be having some bikes for test rides, and representatives to speak with at the E-bike Expo Demo Tour that starts next month at Tempe Diablo Stadium Phoenix, Az. Jan. 15th. Their bikes are stunning and pretty reasonable on value/price. They began in 2010, and have been available in Europe.

Very nice bikes and componentry but I am skeptical about their U.S marketing team.

For those bringing their own bikes to Houstons expo stop. Brays bayou hike and bike trail looks like it's close to Rice University. Kinda sketchy, be carefull.The Zombie Cyclist Blog is where I learned about the route. Buffalobayou.org ( hike and bike trails) also has some sweet rides I plan on checking out.

Last edited:
Pete Prebus of Electricbikereport and the Electric Bike Expo did an extensive write up of the Phoenix show with a bunch of cool videos of product and folks riding (or being taken for a ride, in one case!). Check it out to get an idea of what the other shows will be like. It's phenomenal to have access to that many different brands of electric bikes.

It does look like the Brays Bayou Trail notes have not been updated in over a year; maybe some parks or other local Houston Bike Advocacy group could get more recent data, @David1, but the Buffalo Bayou Trails are pretty much paved so less risky if you don't want iffy urban mountain bike riding.

Great link to trail maps in Houston. Thanks Ann, routes look pretty cool, well drawn out and labeled. Looks like the hike and bike trailhead is just north of the Ebike Expo on Shepherd Dr. about 2miles.

Last edited:
Back