Does something like this exist?

Craig Mack

Looking for an alarm and or lock that will not only sound an alarm, but will also notify your phone that it is being tampered with. Anyone know of such a device for ebike?

Sherlock makes a decent one but I am selecting Swisstrack, it has a "geo-fence area" setting that alerts you if/when your bike is moved. I think this is what yer looking for.

I also secure my bike with a heavy, square link ABUS chain and lock. Boltcutters won't harm either and a saw will take 15 minutes to cut through em.

abuschain.jpg
abuslock.jpg

I would not want a visible tracker on my bike. Easier to disable if they want to.
Actaully they did a study with some police departments and found that visible alarm systems , with lights and buzzers were a greater deterrent to thieves, sending them off to attempt easier targets. A bike with a visible and audible alarm is less likely to be stolen and need tracking in the first place.

Last edited:
What happens to the gadget if ya hit it with a small hand torch? Seems like you could disable it pretty easily to me.

torch.jpg

On the other hand...if you had both then the scumbag probably wouldn't think to search the bike looking for a hidden tracker. Hmmm....

I have been trying to buy 2 of these Ziilocks and it's difficult to reach the developers as I live in CANADA and it won't allow me to buy. however, in the Indiegogo blog comments, it says QUOTE here is the comment I placed with the blogg inside the quotations.....

Can you tell me how to buy 2 of the RED Ziilocks ?? I live in CANADA VICTORIA BC also here is a comment from your Indiegogo from your TEAM I QUOTE " For Canada backers,
We got the information from our shipping company that the cargo will arrive in Canada in early-August. You could check the cargo via https://www.oocl.com/. Shipping Company: OOCL VANCOUVER, number: 117E."
................................................................................so tell me please how to buy NOW thank you very, much Michael

COURT can you help me with this and is it a good lock

Back