DIY EBIKE MTB FRAMES for M600

Xyeet

Are there any options for quite expensive Dengfu $1000 frame? I'm trying to build something with 2300 dollar budget and 1000 dollars on frame is too much. Something like 300-500 dollars would be better.

There are other options on AliExpress to look at but you will be hard pressed to do a FS M600 bike within your budget. Maybe a hardtail.....Ican is another company with an M600 frame though.

There are other options on AliExpress to look at but you will be hard pressed to do a FS M600 bike within your budget. Maybe a hardtail.....Ican is another company with an M600 frame though.
FS is not a must, I'm ok with hardtail also. Just looking for another options, I'm ok even with alloy frames.

How much does M600 cost?

I know this may not be what you're looking for, but Eunorau sells M600 frame kit for $1,699.

For $1,699, it comes with full suspension frame, 48V 14ah battery, Bafang M600 motor and DP.C240 LCD Display.

I don't know if it's a good deal or not.

Interesting frame+battery+motor set could be nice for that price if the postage isn't sky high. Seems like there are only high end options and now mid tier ones.

How much does M600 cost?

I know this may not be what you're looking for, but Eunorau sells M600 frame kit for $1,699.

For $1,699, it comes with full suspension frame, 48V 14ah battery, Bafang M600 motor and DP.C240 LCD Display.

I don't know if it's a good deal or not.

Personally, I don't really like that frame though. I don't understand where you'd need all that rear suspension travel where you wouldn't also want a head angle way slacker than 71 degrees. Also, 30.9 seat tube diameter narrows your choice of droppers.

Personally, I don't really like that frame though. I don't understand where you'd need all that rear suspension travel where you wouldn't also want a head angle way slacker than 71 degrees. Also, 30.9 seat tube diameter narrows your choice of droppers.
Thanks, didn't consider this.

Back