Daymak Drive App Settings

Hi I own an 2019 Eagle Deluxe and am having the same pw issues..tried "fixme" and "akili123"..I also tried the yuyangking app....it connects...allows me to make change to the speed profile...I save it...speed still 32km...any help would be appreciated...thank you..Joe
Hi, Joe do you fix it , I'm in same problem?

15876862833794132418647426694510.jpg

These are my settings for my bike and I'm doing 36 km/ h

Hi I own an 2019 Eagle Deluxe and am having the same pw issues..tried "fixme" and "akili123"..I also tried the yuyangking app....it connects...allows me to make change to the speed profile...I save it...speed still 32km...any help would be appreciated...thank you..Joe
Turn off speed limit and you can max out the speed my em2 does 55 km with speed limit off

Hey, so I'm new to this forum but came across this section for help boosting the speed of my EM2. So far I've really enjoyed this bike over the year I've had it, however the one thing I'm slightly let down with is the torque from start. I'm fine with the stock speed of 55kmh, but is there any way with the app to improve the torque? I'm planning on upgrading the motor and controller in the future, but not until next riding season.

Also, if anyone with a EM2 has a group of settings they use and enjoy in the app, definitely let me know! Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200306_173215.jpg
    IMG_20200306_173215.jpg
    754.2 KB · Views: 577
I’ve got the EM3, and have it set to max for all settings. It’s been working great. Battery range will suffer but there’s got to be a trade off.

fast start =max
Soft start =off
Over speed 15,80
Speed limit off
Controller current 100
Controller phase 100
Turbo on although I’m not exactly sure what this does.
These bikes still suffer from lack of torque to get going quick off the line. This is because the factory controller is only a 35A continuous but 1000watt. And the motor is 2000w. So post warranty I will first try the shunt mod then get a new controller and batteries to support the 100a I’m planning.

I’ve got the EM3, and have it set to max for all settings. It’s been working great. Battery range will suffer but there’s got to be a trade off.

fast start =max
Soft start =off
Over speed 15,80
Speed limit off
Controller current 100
Controller phase 100
Turbo on although I’m not exactly sure what this does.
These bikes still suffer from lack of torque to get going quick off the line. This is because the factory controller is only a 35A continuous but 1000watt. And the motor is 2000w. So post warranty I will first try the shunt mod then get a new controller and batteries to support the 100a I’m planning.
How's the EM3 for you? I'm considering upgrading to that from the EM2. I get about 55kmh and around 30km (Coquitlam to Vancouver) range.

How's the EM3 for you? I'm considering upgrading to that from the EM2. I get about 55kmh and around 30km (Coquitlam to Vancouver) range.
The EM3 is much more comfortable than the EM2. I’ve owned both. It seems like the EM3 is quicker all around.
I also found that my EM2 had a lumpy tire or unbalanced so at speeds of 45+ kph it felt like the front end would loosen up. The EM3 is much better.
Off the batt I cut that stupid rear reflector off and mounted the license plate over the cut end. I removed the pedals, although it makes it illegal, driven by police many times, they don’t bother with us as what can they do if you don’t have a license?
You get used to the max speed with these things very quickly and the way I look at it is this is just temporary, and provides me with the experience and confidence building towards a real motorcycle.
One thing I can’t stand with these cheapies is the noise the fering makes when driving over a bumpy road. So cheap sounding.

Back