Daymak Drive App Settings

I’m dealing with sucky speed as well....does anyone know what the maximum voltage a daymak sunshine ebike can get and how long it takes to get a full charge

the settings you applied to the daymak drive app for your chameleon, are they the same for the eagle? I just picked up the 84v deluxe
? this question is regarding using to the app to get more speed.

Last edited:
Ya i was driving the em3 and when I was turning the power whent i had none and when I touched the right break it stated to work again my question is what wood do that and should the dealer fix it and on the app I can't get anything but three lines and one of the lines has hallsensor and the other low voltage wood this b what s wrong is that what it's telling me thanks for eney help

I was wondering that on the drive app iv had a power problem and the app says hallsensour and low voltage63v is this whats wrong with the bike and last night it woodint take a charge but is today

I see there are a few people having issues with the dealer settings password and i once was able to connect to those settings using the akili123 password but then my bike stolen and even though I did get it back I am not able to connect to the dealer settings with the password I had used before. I need to get reconnected to those settings so I can get my daymak eagle back up into that 50k range. is there nobody that has run into this same issue as me and were able to do something about it? or if there isnt anything that can be done done for whatever reason that would be good to know too

I have the daymak rogue akili123 worked for my hubby before on the daymak app for the rogue but it no longer works is their any other way to ungovern the rogue I also looked up the app yuyangking app we can’t find it
Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Last edited:
Just purchased 2019 Daymak Deluxe 84v and am limited to 31 km, I downloaded and installed the Daymak app but the pw to adjust speed "fixme" and "akili123 says wrong pw... any guidance would be deeply appreciated. Thank you Joe...

I see there are a few people having issues with the dealer settings password and i once was able to connect to those settings using the akili123 password but then my bike stolen and evenakili123 though I did get it back I am not able to connect to the dealer settings with the password I had used before. I need to get reconnected to those settings so I can get my daymak eagle back up into that 50k range. is there nobody that has run into this same issue as me and were able to do something about it? or if there isnt anything that can be done done for whatever reason that would be good to know too
Hi I own an 2019 Eagle Deluxe and am having the same pw issues..tried "fixme" and "akili123"..I also tried the yuyangking app....it connects...allows me to make change to the speed profile...I save it...speed still 32km...any help would be appreciated...thank you..Joe

Back