Daymak Drive App Settings

I got to the dealers setting but it keeps telling me that akili123 is the wrong password can anyone tell me more info on this and if there are any other codes I have the daymak em1

I always use the password fixme to get into the dealer part of the app.
I am looking for the proper setting for the 32 kph governer. I called Daymak and they gave me settings that made it come close but I still get up to 37 kph on flat ground with a full charge. Also it is slow to start. I have a Chameleon. Does anyone know the settings I should be using? Thanks!

There is a 1-2-3 switch on the right handlebar. Always leave it in 3. I posted a list of app settings elsewhere in this forum, but here you go...
To pair with the controller the bluetooth password is 12345678 To get to the dealer settings, connect the app to the bike and do a four fingered swipe upwards. Password is akili123. These are the settings we use to max out our bikes:

Dealer settings menu:

1. Speed limit off

2. Over speed turn on, speed ratio 15, low speed can be 50-80 (this controls speed 1 setting on throttle)

Settings menu:

1. Turbo on

2. High acceleration at 10

3. Low acceleration at 0

4. Battery current A at 80 (this can be higher, but you will get less range)

5. Phase current at 80 (this can be higher, but you will get less range)

6. Battery threshold 74 (this feature should be set 10 below the bikes voltage, The Chameleon default voltage is 84)

These have no effect on the bikes performance:

SHOW MAC on (what is MAC?) ßshows the unique id for the bike

SPEED LIMIT NOTIFICATION 70kph <- this sets when the speed notification will pop up.

Here’s the manual, the only setting that you need to be worried about is

Over speed ratio, don’t set it higher than 15, depending on the motor it could over drive it.

Voltage threshold. Needs to be 10 below the bikes voltage. Too high values can cause the motor to stall at max speeds.

Battery current a and phase current, too high values can make the motor stall also.

Isolate 12v supply and feed it 12v.

Wire up motor to run in reverse by swapping around the blue/yellow and green wires

In app, set reverse speed to 100% as reverse is not speed restricted

Then set to reverse

Supply the hall sensor with external power no more than 4.8v a step down board from the 12v system is perfect as you can adjust the voltage with buttons and it saves it's last settings.
They limit to power from the hall sensor (ultimately this controls the speed) so you have to supply the max voltage back to the controller. This step requires that you supply 4.8v to the HAL throttle position sensor. Any more will not pass the HAL, any less drops the top speed.

The only way to see your speed is on the app because the speedo only reads up to 32km in reverse mode.

Obviously I'm not taking any responsibility for you doing this mod, getting caught, getting fried or getting thrown off at high speed is your own concern. I'm just putting the information out there, it's up to you what you do with it.

As for z24 coming across that information, it's possible but not probable, even less likely is he's done it, but it has been done and seems to work just fine.

I always use the password fixme to get into the dealer part of the app.
I am looking for the proper setting for the 32 kph governer. I called Daymak and they gave me settings that made it come close but I still get up to 37 kph on flat ground with a full charge. Also it is slow to start. I have a Chameleon. Does anyone know the settings I should be using? Thanks!

I called Daymak as well, and they said they are not allowed to give out information on the speed limiter. What settings did you change....if you can share? I also replied alot to people who said they reached 80km/hr today.....waiting for response. Ill share with you if they reply if you share:)))))..

Sinbersenev
[email protected]

I have gotten passed that with that code what I'm trying to get is the dealer password which you enter when you do a four fingered swipe in the app and it asks for a dealer password. akili123 is supposed to work but it doesn't for mine. I'm looking to see if there's a way to reset the app or if there's another dealer password that will work

The Daymak app was updated around the middle of 2017. Thats why the app looks different and theres no more swiping. the only password you need now is: 12345678

I really doubt anyone is able to get 80 kph from a Chameleon. They originally advertised it as a 40 MPH (67 kph) scooter, so I was disappointed. Best I could do was about 57 kph. Now, I am a heavy bugger at over 300 pounds, but even at that I managed 80 km of range in one flat out go, which was impressive. I have also pulled 40 pounds of water in a trailer behind it without a significant drop in acceleration, so this thing has gobs of torque for high climbing, but that's beside the point. If you use the setting I posted as the first entry in this thread you should get the most performance Daymak was willing to build into it. Electronic savvy engineers might be able to hack it for faster top speed at the expense of range but that would void warranties.

its all in the controller... not the app! You have to rewire the wires on the controller or governor...Am not sure. But the dealer said it is possible to make EM1 go faster than 32kph

I got my Chameleon a couple weeks ago, but no matter what I do, I seem unable to get the thing to go faster than about 56 kph indicated. I would love mid 60's or higher. The bike accelerates like a Beast uphill. Even limited like that this is a great scooter, but I feel frustrated because it could obviously go much faster. To get to the dealer settings, connect the app to the bike and do a four fingered swipe upwards. Password is akili123. Here is what Daymak say the app should be set at for max. speed:

This are the settings we use to max out our bikes:

Dealer settings menu:
1. Speed limit off
2. Over speed turn on, speed ratio 15, low speed can be 50-80 (this controls speed 1 setting on throttle)

Settings menu:

1. Turbo on
2. High acceleration at 10
3. Low acceleration at 0
4. Battery current A at 80 (this can be higher, but you will get less range)
5. Phase current at 80 (this can be higher, but you will get less range)
6. Battery threshold 74 (this feature should be set 10 below the bikes voltage, The Chameleon default voltage is 84)

These have no effect on the bikes performance:
SHOW MAC on (what is MAC?) ßshows the unique id for the bike
SPEED LIMIT NOTIFICATION 70kph <- this sets when the speed notification will pop up.

The only setting that you need to be worried about is
Over speed ratio, don’t set it higher than 15, depending on the motor it could over drive it.
Voltage threshold. Needs to be 10 below the bikes voltage. Too high values can cause the motor to stall at max speeds.
Battery current a and phase current, too high values can make the motor stall also.

Other settings you can pretty much change to whatever you want.
thank you for this info did not see all setting and my speedo still says 32km but can hear the motor winding up after speedo stops bike is much faster Thanks

Back