Day6 delivered!

Yes, and upgrading front to hydraulic brakes. Given the wider wheel base it’ll be faster than typical delta trikes. That is faster and more stable in turns. But given the weight it’ll need better braking IMO.
Great idea, looking at the photo I was wondering why they went with a mechanical brake on such a sturdy frame. You've probably seen it but Justin posted a nice video last summer about your motor and its evolution based on the feedback he's been giving to 9C

Neighborhood. Not me or my Trike.

Attachments

• 20200821_104654.jpg
    20200821_104654.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 144
Maker uses BBSxx kits. BBSHD ought to rock it! No welding on aluminum frames. Most are heat-treated and welding will change the properties of aluminum frames. If you read the posts you'll see I choose a 9_Continent front hub. Multiple range, voltages, controller.

I expect the added cooling to allow me to challenge the same hills as my BBSxx series motors.

View attachment 116954View attachment 116955
You could get some real distance out of that with a large battery .. Easy to find places to carry it.

If you want some visibility aids, look at the ATV 4 wheeler light whips.
I have a small collection of led strips that Micah Toll wrote about and used on my KHS Smoothie as well as Roxim Stvzo headlight, 48v Horn, and wheel LED programable lights. You’ll definitely see me coming/leaving.
new batteries are all 36V 20A but new LIFEPO4 HEADWAYS are going to be a new adventure for me. I’m possessed about trying things new to me. A trike means essentially no weight issues. Thank you for the idea!
hoping I see the bike by the 15th of April. If not a used POS Schwinn delta will be a short term solution. I rode my 2 wheel flat foot today but I’m unsteady on two wheels. Helmet, armored gloves, and old MC jacket until I’m on 3 wheels. Golden years and mitigating potential falls. Torque sensing BB ordered today. UNLOAD THAT FRICKING SEA CONTAINER SOON! Ordered the winter screen this morning readying for winter 2022.

1647564361135.jpeg

Obsessed.
past tense: obsessed; past participle: obsessed
  1. preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent.
    "he was obsessed with the theme of death"

Obsessed.
past tense: obsessed; past participle: obsessed
  1. preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent.
    "he was obsessed with the theme of death"
It's not a disorder untill it includes compulsion.. .. BTW .. ..
Refreshing the screen isn't recommended. 😀

I have a small collection of led strips that Micah Toll wrote about and used on my KHS Smoothie as well as Roxim Stvzo headlight, 48v Horn, and wheel LED programable lights. You’ll definitely see me coming/leaving.
new batteries are all 36V 20A but new LIFEPO4 HEADWAYS are going to be a new adventure for me. I’m possessed about trying things new to me. A trike means essentially no weight issues. Thank you for the idea!
hoping I see the bike by the 15th of April. If not a used POS Schwinn delta will be a short term solution. I rode my 2 wheel flat foot today but I’m unsteady on two wheels. Helmet, armored gloves, and old MC jacket until I’m on 3 wheels. Golden years and mitigating potential falls. Torque sensing BB ordered today. UNLOAD THAT FRICKING SEA CONTAINER SOON! Ordered the winter screen this morning readying for winter 2022.
Anyway to outline that windscreen with lights that won't blind you?
It's a big enough frontal area to see from any car/truck.

Response from custom fairing maker.

the wider fairing would give you the ability to add a spandex body sock! I have riders in Mass. who ride year round..they tell me it helps determine how many clothes to wear! ZZ-thriller! see at upright bike products!

Neither did the manufacturer. No longer in production. British Morgan three wheeler. You could get either electric or IC motorcycle engine. Two seats. Trunks like panniers.

Back