Creo 2 vs Cervelo Rouvida

Thank you @Blackvipergts ! Those are helpful. The specific of your bike is way more high end and it is lighter. Moving from the diverge first intial days the Roouvia felt heavier but I guess I am not used to it, and with the deal I got, I have made peace with the bike. The more I ride, I am loving this bike more. I have put 192 miles in five days since I got this bikes and some rides are of 1294 ft elevation gain. I was waiting to respond once I have some decent amount of experience of the ride quality of the bike. The assist is awesome. the bike is definitely a head turner. I get lots of compliment on the trails. Cerlevo has done a fantastic craftsmanship in making the bike beautiful. GRX is fantastic.

The only few thing I noticed and wished would be different are the bike does not have a rack mount options, very unique and not compatible to third party accessories. This bike frame felt bit smaller than my diverge. I ride Diverge 54 and I picked up the M for the Rouvida. I have been always a specialized fan, but none of the LBS in 200 miles radius has a Creo 2 till next spring.

Thank you @Blackvipergts ! Those are helpful. The specific of your bike is way more high end and it is lighter. Moving from the diverge first intial days the Roouvia felt heavier but I guess I am not used to it, and with the deal I got, I have made peace with the bike. The more I ride, I am loving this bike more. I have put 192 miles in five days since I got this bikes and some rides are of 1294 ft elevation gain. I was waiting to respond once I have some decent amount of experience of the ride quality of the bike. The assist is awesome. the bike is definitely a head turner. I get lots of compliment on the trails. Cerlevo has done a fantastic craftsmanship in making the bike beautiful. GRX is fantastic.

The only few thing I noticed and wished would be different are the bike does not have a rack mount options, very unique and not compatible to third party accessories. This bike frame felt bit smaller than my diverge. I ride Diverge 54 and I picked up the M for the Rouvida. I have been always a specialized fan, but none of the LBS in 200 miles radius has a Creo 2 till next spring.
Great and I'm sure You shall enjoy more & more ...My last non-assisted bike was a Diverge S-Works really a ...<swiss-knife> bike a wonderful ,flexible ,multi task tools ...It has been very hard to say hello ....anyhow this was the past and thank God after some health problems I can still enjoy to ride for a while....Wishing You all the possible best and once You can post few pictures for Your bike and rides...

UPDATE ON CERVELO ROUVIDA RANGE I did a previous review after 2 months of riding my Rouvida Rival Road, earlier in this thread. Just to update my range: just rode 73 miles with 5050' of climbing, used 68% of battery. I modified the power curve so my green Eco (Breeze) mode was only giving me 77 watts. This allowed me to ride with my friend on a acoustic bike, and we averaged 14.4 mph in the Sierra Foothills. I think I could squeeze 100 miles out of the battery if I was very careful at this output. It still gives me a workout, and I enjoy it. Regardless, I get all the miles I need out of this bike for the friends I ride with... still lovin' it! 2500 miles since the first of the year.

After being on a waitlist for a Creo 2 since 4/2024 with no deivery update I ran across a Cervelo Rouvida on The Pro's closet. After researching the Rouvida I snatched it up. This post has been very informative and I appreciate everyone's contributions.

p.s.
I'm a HUGE Specialized guy and choosing another brand was, well, very tough...

20240920_083329.jpg

Back